Gazza in Dubai

Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:54 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gazza in Dubai

Here you go you big cockend.

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'll come as long as it's not a ****ing North East festival of twats.

When / Where?
Attached Thumbnails Gazza in Dubai-843x406-gazza-update-1.jpg  
Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Sorry mate but I'm not sure who would want to listen to Gazza speaking other than possibly a Geordie or reformed alcoholic. Still, good luck with the enterprise but do warn him about the oppressive heat and humidity.
How about most England fans out there?

Should be a good night I reckon anyway.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
How about most England fans out there?

Should be a good night I reckon anyway.
Think it will be brilliant, have a great time
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:38 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

something slightly bizzare about having an all you can eat and drink session with an alcoholic..

Still, i remember him at Rangers and met him on a couple of occassions in the Duck Bay Marina..(ask him about that place) We used to go there as it was quite near to Faslane. He was a quality laugh and a really friendly bloke.

Shame to see what has happened to him though. Still, if he is still smashing fit birds back doors in, then it cant all be bad.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Love the advert that promises 'typical terrace grub' - so that will be warm Pepsi and a Wagon Wheel then.........

And why are they calling it 'brunch'?? It's an evening gig........
Old Jun 16th 2012, 4:17 pm
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
something slightly bizzare about having an all you can eat and drink session with an alcoholic..

Still, i remember him at Rangers and met him on a couple of occassions in the Duck Bay Marina..(ask him about that place) We used to go there as it was quite near to Faslane. He was a quality laugh and a really friendly bloke.

Shame to see what has happened to him though. Still, if he is still smashing fit birds back doors in, then it cant all be bad.
Duck Bay Marina on the banks of Loch Lomond.........club tropicana ala Glasgow style on a saturday night.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 8:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by The Dean
Love the advert that promises 'typical terrace grub' - so that will be warm Pepsi and a Wagon Wheel then.........

And why are they calling it 'brunch'?? It's an evening gig........
Ah stop your bloody moaning, it'll be a good night, food, beer, footy and a chat with Gazza - Personally I can't wait.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 12:22 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone go to this?

Any good?
Old Jun 20th 2012, 12:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Did anyone go to this?

Any good?
Aye it was fantastic, I sat with Gazza which was great, him and Jimmy - he did Q&A, tons of signings and chats although he's a bit of a lost soul to be honest, but so lovely and genuine, always loads of time for everyone.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 1:01 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Aye it was fantastic, I sat with Gazza which was great, him and Jimmy - he did Q&A, tons of signings and chats although he's a bit of a lost soul to be honest, but so lovely and genuine, always loads of time for everyone.
Did he drink?
Old Jun 20th 2012, 1:41 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Would have loved to have gone. My uncle taught at Dunston, told me Carl was the better player but got into glue sniffing.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:22 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Kix
Did he drink?
Of course not, he's a recovering alcoholic.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:24 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Here's some pics mate, was great.

Would have loved to have gone. My uncle taught at Dunston, told me Carl was the better player but got into glue sniffing.
Attached Thumbnails Gazza in Dubai-601284_409569462420261_1104219359_n.jpg   Gazza in Dubai-599716_409558239088050_100892811_n.jpg   Gazza in Dubai-205276_409558372421370_872597723_n.jpg  
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:43 pm
Big Member

Here's some pics mate, was great.
Cheers...he looks to have aged a fair bit. Nice to see a bucket of Red Bull on the table!
Old Jun 20th 2012, 4:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Cheers...he looks to have aged a fair bit. Nice to see a bucket of Red Bull on the table!
He is sound but a bit damaged from all the madness I guess.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.