Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:54 am
Just Joined

thetruth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Gaza situation then....

This is the source for the above text:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...5053R720090108
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thetruth
While I agree it is not of recent events..It is not a biased video, Noam Chomsky is a Jew you retard. You must understand the the role the media has to play in for the fact that you and the rest of your kind are so emotionless to news like this:

"Tuesday's killing by Israeli shells of 42 people, including women and children sheltering in a United Nations-run school in Jabalya refugee camp, intensified international pressure on Israel to call a halt. U.N. officials denied an Israeli army account that militants had been firing from the school."
Just who the f@@K are you calling a retard????
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

While I agree it is not of recent events..It is not a biased video, Noam Chomsky is a Jew you retard. You must understand the the role the media has to play in for the fact that you and the rest of your kind are so emotionless to news like this:

"Tuesday's killing by Israeli shells of 42 people, including women and children sheltering in a United Nations-run school in Jabalya refugee camp, intensified international pressure on Israel to call a halt. U.N. officials denied an Israeli army account that militants had been firing from the school."
I pointed out to you very politely yesterday not to throw rude and impolite posts out.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:05 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let him get to you, he's BM in disguise....
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
Cant be, unless BM is using a ghost-typist.....
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:08 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Let's Ban 'thetruth'

Let's Ban 'thetruth'

Let's Ban 'thetruth'

Let's Ban 'thetruth'

Let's Ban 'thetruth'

Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
BM was never rude or abusive...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

This is the source for the above text:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...5053R720090108
THE TRUTH; Tell us a bit about yourself, where you from what do you do etc?

Here is what I think, you and beardman are like a hypothetical retarded cousin, I would still love, care and try to protect him. But I would not take him with me when I go out to meet friends, or do business, resolve an issue or have a fight.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Have to admit, the choice of use of the line 'you and the rest of your kind' should have been an indicator of the level this guy was at.

Funny, if a non-Muslim was to use that phrase toward a Muslim, he'd be villified. But its perfectly alright the other way. More proof, if any was required, of the mindset of some people on here.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I apologize for calling you a retarded. But it was obvious you have not seen the whole video or have not done a background check. Speaking to any intellectual individual, names like Noam Chomsky or Robert Fisk, would be sufficient . I was out of line though. And if you are referring to Beard Man, I am not that individual. His comments were well intended, but incoherent most of the time.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
BM was never rude or abusive...
well said MH!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:21 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I apologize for calling you a retarded. But it was obvious you have not seen the whole video or have not done a background check. Speaking to any intellectual individual, names like Noam Chomsky or Robert Fisk, would be sufficient . I was out of line though. And if you are referring to Beard Man, I am not that individual. His comments were well intended, but incoherent most of the time.
If you must know, I did checkon the background of the Media Education Foundation and was well aware that a major contributor to their library was Noam Chomsky.

The fact that I have no idea who the hell he is in no way means I am not an intellectual individual.

The fact I have no degree in no way means I am not an intellectual individual.

The fact that you can pigeonhole people based on the outcome of 1 or 2 points simply proves your own shallowness and blinkered view of what is right and wrong...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:30 am
Just Joined

You are again correct. However, I still think your first bash on my recommendation as biased and useless, was unfair on your part. You did not effectively give real justification to why it was biased..Such reply quickly prompted me to categorize you as a person who will not consider anything except the biased medium he is used to seeing. Plus, whenever anyone of a slightly different view point posts on this thread, its like everyone starts bashing them.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:36 am
W10

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
If you must know, I did checkon the background of the Media Education Foundation and was well aware that a major contributor to their library was Noam Chomsky.

The fact that I have no idea who the hell he is in no way means I am not an intellectual individual.
Noam Chomsky (along with the late Edward Said) is one of the foremost thinkers of modern times.

However, it is not up to the likes of 'thetruth' to decide the criteria for someone being an intellectual person. There are billions of people around the world who have not heard of him. It is not a crime.

Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

You are obviously well read, Robert Fisk is an excellent writer as is Mr. Friedman, but your last few posts clearly do not show this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.