Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Gaza situation then....

The Gaza situation then....

Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Gaza situation then....

With xmas and work and stuff I'vepretty much missed the whole thing,

in a nutshell, can what's going on over there?
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:55 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaza situation then....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7817044.stm
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Spugsy if you have a spare hour or so check out the last few days posts, that will give you a general idea of what is going on from the perspective of different posters as well as wider related/unrelted topics!

Otherwise Gulf News for an unbiased view!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:57 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

eh...
um...
hhh.

sometimes spugsy you leave me completely speechless
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
eh...
um...
hhh.

was thinking the same thing
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:20 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Considered pointing out he is out of rehab, but decided against it....
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Otherwise Gulf News for an unbiased view!
Skyblue - you make me laugh. You get my vote as funniest poster.

Are you a Jew?(!)

(And are you called Skyblue cos you are a Cov supporter?)
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
eh...
um...
hhh.

well I know, but I've been working 12 hour shifts for weeks with xmas and new years and flights home inbetween, hardly had a chance to have a proper read up.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:42 am
Just Joined

thetruth is an unknown quantity at this point

i know this is not a nutshell, but if you have time watch this documentary that could help you understand things.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78139565&hl=en
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Skyblue - you make me laugh. You get my vote as funniest poster.

Are you a Jew?(!)

(And are you called Skyblue cos you are a Cov supporter?)
Yes I was feeling particularly inspirational the day I cam up with that one!!!! I am indeed a fully fledged Coventry City fan, for my sins, another long and unfruitful year awaits!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thetruth
i know this is not a nutshell, but if you have time watch this documentary that could help you understand things.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78139565&hl=en
Ah, I was looking for a well balanced, unbiased deconstruction of the Palestinian question and the impact of recent events. How wrong I was!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

I am indeed a fully fledged Coventry City fan, for my sins, another long and unfruitful year awaits!
Bloody hell, you mean there's more than one?!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ah, I was looking for a well balanced, unbiased deconstruction of the Palestinian question and the impact of recent events. How wrong I was!!!!!
lol I am surprised you even opened it
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by annacarna
lol I am surprised you even opened it
I live in hope.....
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:52 am
Just Joined

thetruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
While I agree it is not of recent events..It is not a biased video, Noam Chomsky is a Jew you retard. You must understand the the role the media has to play in for the fact that you and the rest of your kind are so emotionless to news like this:

"Tuesday's killing by Israeli shells of 42 people, including women and children sheltering in a United Nations-run school in Jabalya refugee camp, intensified international pressure on Israel to call a halt. U.N. officials denied an Israeli army account that militants had been firing from the school."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.