Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gay Community or Support in Doha

Gay Community or Support in Doha

Old Oct 2nd 2016, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gay Community or Support in Doha

Originally Posted by redShark
While a homosexual behaviour in some animal specious is considered to be quite a normal behaviour, in other specious it is considered abnormal. Whether it is physiologically related or not, homosexuality in the human specious is certainly not the norm, meaning that it is not how the human body is designed to function, it is therefore a disorder. It is up to the society to decide if this is a disorder worthy of acceptance, or decide it is an illness that requires attention.

Let’s not forget that quite many of the problems human beings face are primarily due to them thinking they can outsmart Mother Nature.
Who says it is abnormal in Humans and any species?

That last sentence is exactly why I know you subscribe to Islam not because you actually believe in its supernatural claims, but because you believe Islam aids in Darwinian survival of the fittest. This is the 2nd time you have said that ; so you just confirmed what I had known all along.

Since homosexuality exists , it is very much a product of mother nature.
Old Oct 2nd 2016, 8:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by redShark
While a homosexual behaviour in some animal specious is considered to be quite a normal behaviour, in other specious it is considered abnormal. Whether it is physiologically related or not, homosexuality in the human specious is certainly not the norm, meaning that it is not how the human body is designed to function, it is therefore a disorder.
This is so much utter rubbish that I have been moved to write it is utter rubbish.

OP . Among all the josh and banter, I hope you have been quietly helped .
This lot may seem a bit caustic but they're a good group and perhaps having a few jars with some of them might help a bit.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 3:47 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

We should go back to the Greek / Roman days, where we all have a young boy each!

(this is a joke)
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 3:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Autonomy
*slow hand clap* keep up the good work guys.

I say guys, because except for Mission, I think the only posters left here are pretty much guys. Meow has ceased to comment much and can't blame her.

Helpful comments and welcoming newcomers.

It really wasn't a stupid question and the OP clearly stated they knew the situation. If you don't know how to help - don't post maybe?
At least we have you to come back every so often and tell us we're all *****.

Thank **** for that useful input.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 4:46 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't care what people do in their own time, and in their own bedroom. If you like dick, thats great. If you like men dressed in drag even better. But I am western, and in a progressive western mentality you can get away with these thing.

In Dubai, you can as well (I think?), but in Qatar I just wouldn't risk it. Also I wouldn't risk the potential "grassing you in". I don't know if you've come out, or are going to nor do I care. Just be careful and Thailand is only a 4hour flight away if you need your fix.

Last edited by iggle; Oct 3rd 2016 at 5:36 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

jeeze guys....give the OP a break.....I didn't think there was anything wrong in what he is was asking about.
I have no idea about the gay scene in Doha, but I do know of it in Dubai and it is very much rife...particularly more so amongst the locals. There are a couple of clubs which are known to be predominantly gay and host gay nights. There are even swingers who host swingers night at their villas.
But as a few have pointed out I'd be very careful as to who you reveal your sexuality too.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
This is so much utter rubbish that I have been moved to write it is utter rubbish.

OP . Among all the josh and banter, I hope you have been quietly helped .
This lot may seem a bit caustic but they're a good group and perhaps having a few jars with some of them might help a bit.

Not sure why you think those ideas are rubbish, I certainly have not made them up, check out this link:
BBC - Earth - Are there any homosexual animals?

As for the lot here, they sure have been of help. They have been quite a good shooting target materials for the joyful part of my brain
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Who says it is abnormal in Humans and any species?

That last sentence is exactly why I know you subscribe to Islam not because you actually believe in its supernatural claims, but because you believe Islam aids in Darwinian survival of the fittest. This is the 2nd time you have said that ; so you just confirmed what I had known all along.

Since homosexuality exists , it is very much a product of mother nature.

Really?? So do you consider paedophilic tendencies quite normal, they too are products of some human mind’s whims!!
Speaking of supernatural, I only believe in the supernatural events that were mentioned in Quran, having already established that this book is the last revealed manual from the creator.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
What's Grindr? Wait i just googled, why am i not shocked you know about it?

Anyway, to the guy that wants gay friends, I am behind you, figuratively not literally.
My 13 year old daughter asked what Grindr was the other day - forgot it was the gay one - just told her it was a dating sight her dad must have been using! Hope she doesn't go on it to try and find him a new woman.
Old Oct 4th 2016, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
My 13 year old daughter asked what Grindr was the other day - forgot it was the gay one - just told her it was a dating sight her dad must have been using! Hope she doesn't go on it to try and find him a new woman.
Old Oct 4th 2016, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
but I do know of it in Dubai and it is very much rife...
How do you know that?
Old Oct 4th 2016, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
How do you know that?
had a gay mate half paki/half iranian.....hanging around him for a couple of months sure opened my eyes to the gay scene in Dubai.
Old Oct 4th 2016, 8:18 am
Banned

had a gay mate half paki/half iranian.....hanging around him for a couple of months sure opened my eyes to the gay scene in Dubai.
Is that racist in that context or not? I dunno. Y'all feel free to call me Engi.
Old Oct 4th 2016, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iggle
Is that racist in that context or not? I dunno. Y'all feel free to call me Engi.
it's slang - being a desi I can get away with that....white folks can't lol
Old Oct 5th 2016, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

it's slang - being a desi I can get away with that....white folks can't lol
Is that the same as black folk calling each other the N word, but prohibited for white folk to do so?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.