British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Gas Men (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/gas-men-462478/)

twinkle-star Jun 30th 2007 9:31 am

Gas Men

Just had a row with the gas man... (Those orange bottle things in villas)
I called the company up (Happy Gas) to come and disconnect my gas as we are moving and he said he could not do it as he did not connect it. So i said ok and that I would call the other company.
Happy Gas had ripped the sticker off so i had to find the number. The stupid man just stood there and then started to say that i shouldnt have called him and that i needed Al Jadaf gas.."you see madam you Calllll ALLLLLL Jaaaa Daaaaa ffff gas"
and kept repeating it as if i was stupid...:blink:

Well I told him to go away and that if he had not ripped off Al Jadfa's stickers and stuck his over them. I would not have called him.
I told him to go away and NEVER return.:mad:

Well next thing two hours later he returns with his sidekick and starts fiddling in my gas cupboard. I opened the window and he said i had called him...And showed me a number which wasnt mine. :sneaky:

I think he came back to rip off the stickers again...:curse:

Not sure why else he came back???:confused:

Anyway Dont use Happy Gas the man is not happy he is rude.:frown:

Al Jadaf gas man was a very nice man. 050 7343056:thumbsup:

I think the moving stress is getting to me already...Hope Clifford is ok!:ohmy:

Blue Cat Jun 30th 2007 9:40 am

Re: Gas Men

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 4989120)
Just had a row with the gas man... (Those orange bottle things in villas)
I called the company up (Happy Gas) to come and disconnect my gas as we are moving and he said he could not do it as he did not connect it. So i said ok and that I would call the other company.
Happy Gas had ripped the sticker off so i had to find the number. The stupid man just stood there and then started to say that i shouldnt have called him and that i needed Al Jadaf gas.."you see madam you Calllll ALLLLLL Jaaaa Daaaaa ffff gas"
and kept repeating it as if i was stupid...:blink:

Well I told him to go away and that if he had not ripped off Al Jadfa's stickers and stuck his over them. I would not have called him.
I told him to go away and NEVER return.:mad:

Well next thing two hours later he returns with his sidekick and starts fiddling in my gas cupboard. I opened the window and he said i had called him...And showed me a number which wasnt mine. :sneaky:

I think he came back to rip off the stickers again...:curse:

Not sure why else he came back???:confused:

Anyway Dont use Happy Gas the man is not happy he is rude.:frown:

Al Jadaf gas man was a very nice man. 050 7343056:thumbsup:

I think the moving stress is getting to me already...Hope Clifford is ok!:ohmy:

oh dear!! it is the stress! Clifford will be fine once she gets home, once she is on the plane she will relax. you got a way to get yet girl, temp accom then the move etc! You will be fine :)

twinkle-star Jun 30th 2007 9:54 am

Re: Gas Men

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4989154)
oh dear!! it is the stress! Clifford will be fine once she gets home, once she is on the plane she will relax. you got a way to get yet girl, temp accom then the move etc! You will be fine :)

Once we are bundled up and they cart everything off i will have two weeks to relax by the pool in a nice hotel....Bliss...:D

Have not had any coffee or my ciggy today...Mr Happy was very lucky!:ohmy: