Galaxy Tab

Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galaxy Tab

Originally Posted by kittycat1
My version of buying a phone- I'd like a mobile phone please- which one would you like?- a pretty one that doesn't make calls when its in my pocket and doesn't break when I drop it in the toilet and doesn't need a youtube tutorial to tell you how to work it. This one madam- yep that'll do.
Hate to confuse you even more but this thread is not about phones!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well there you go- I haven't got a ******g clue what you're talking about!

I'm still trying to use 'kindle' in a sentence but haven't managed to drop it in yet- whats the other one a dongle? WTF is that?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 8:09 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to use 'kindle' in a sentence but haven't managed to drop it in yet- whats the other one a dongle? WTF is that?
"Can you kindle the fire please - it's f**king freezing out here"

There you go. Mind you, expensive way to get a fire going, throwing an e-book reader on it.

"Dongle" has changed meanings a few times, but right now it appears to refer to just about any stick or electronic adapter you plug into a communications port of your computer. Most commonly you'll hear it used to refer to a kind of mobile-phone-in-a-stick you can plug into your laptop to surf the web from.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

paca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nice

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
Steer clear of any Android device aside from the Xoom. They're all poor imitations of the iPad. Even the Xoom isn't great, but it's the best alternative to the iPad.

That said, I'd just go with an iPad. It's still light years ahead of the competition, and Apple just revealed a ton of features that will be going live this September.
depends on what the person really wants it for. Even some of the cheapest android tablets might do what is required. Also some of the other tablets have things the ipad doesnt have.

So rather than say buy "X" you need to decide first of all what you are going to do with it. Then look at battery life, external ports, cost of apps, size, type of touch screen etc.. Then if price is a concern see which is best VFM.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has so many words in it that I just don't understand- Not a clue what you are all talking about!

Foe example;

Are we acually living in Star Wars now?

My version of buying a phone- I'd like a mobile phone please- which one would you like?- a pretty one that doesn't make calls when its in my pocket and doesn't break when I drop it in the toilet and doesn't need a youtube tutorial to tell you how to work it. This one madam- yep that'll do.
and an extra strong Vibrate function
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has so many words in it that I just don't understand- Not a clue what you are all talking about!

As far as I am concerned Galaxy is a chocolate bar.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Exactly Meow!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

paca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
there's an app for that