Funny to start the day

Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:26 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny to start the day

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
OMG. TMI zone......
Have you any idea how hot it gets under a kilt!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:29 pm

SYB, where were you guys sitting in PJ's last Thurs night. Like I said, I was in for a while and had a wee wander around. Ended up at a table of ppl watching some of the Aberdeen / Bayern game that was on...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. TMI zone......

eeuuuuw!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Have you any idea how hot it gets under a kilt!!!
stop wearing knickers then!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
What kinda Scotsman do you take me for!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What kinda Scotsman do you take me for!!!!!

i really shouldn't answer that...!!!

I'm a true 'Lady from Hell', as Hitler called us, and everyone knows what a fine judge of character HE was....

i really shouldn't answer that...!!!
S'awright!! I amn't around for a few weeks so the indignation will have worn off!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

S'awright!! I amn't around for a few weeks so the indignation will have worn off!!!
a ladyboy from hell? Mmmmm!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:36 pm

a ladyboy from hell? Mmmmm!!
Wrong direction, Im going West, not East!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wrong direction, Im going West, not East!!

thats what you would like us to believe.....
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:39 pm

thats what you would like us to believe.....
How about I send y'all a postcard from Hewston, then....
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

SYB, where were you guys sitting in PJ's last Thurs night. Like I said, I was in for a while and had a wee wander around. Ended up at a table of ppl watching some of the Aberdeen / Bayern game that was on...
We were sat on the sofas at the back of the bar - about 8 of us....

Chris was on about going for a beer again on Thurs or Fri - if you're in town I'll give you a shout. I'll send you a PM with my mobile #
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:40 pm

We were sat on the sofas at the back of the bar - about 8 of us....

Chris was on about going for a beer again on Thurs or Fri - if you're in town I'll give you a shout. I'll send you a PM with my mobile #
S'ok. I'm heading back through to Dubai on Thursday late afternoon. Meeting up with some friends for a few drinks...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How about I send y'all a postcard from Hewston, then....

No,but i would love a cowboy hat!....i forgot to pack mine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.