Funny to start the day

Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny to start the day

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Ooooopps need to go, their programme has just finished, Bye Bye
byeeeee.x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Very Nicccceeeeee Mr Gimp

He's my bitch!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:10 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

SoSo, who are you kidin, we crash & burned !!!

As usual I answered No question right !!!

Sorry folks I really do just turn up for the beer
Well, only reason I went last night was to try and retrieve some sembelance of dignity with the music questions... MM obviously still didn't trust me and promptly changed my Elton John answer!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Well, only reason I went last night was to try and retrieve some sembelance of dignity with the music questions... MM obviously still didn't trust me and promptly changed my Elton John answer!!!!
God, the women 'round these parts. What are they like, eh?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

Ooooooh.....you love us!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:14 pm

At least I got a beer token for the Knack in quick fire. Then found out that I cant use it on Kilkenny! FFS!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ooooooh.....you love us!
As the wheat loves the scythe.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:15 pm

Oh, you're going straight to hell for THAT one!! Watch out down there...... lol

Last edited by ScotsExpat; Feb 26th 2008 at 1:17 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you'd miss us if we were gone!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least I got a beer token for the Knack in quick fire. Then found out that I cant use it on Kilkenny! FFS!!!
Ah. The ignominy of the ignorant. Beer = lager, not ale.....
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:19 pm

Who was it that came up with Tom Jones, anyway? I detect a definite bias to answers from members of the fairer sex in this BE quiz team. Next time, Im gonna wear my kilt and attempt to infiltrate the enemy!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:20 pm

Ah. The ignominy of the ignorant. Beer = lager, not ale.....
A free drink is a free drink in my book!! Mind, you if they wrote the rules of the offer, it may cost too much in laminate costs
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who was it that came up with Tom Jones, anyway? I detect a definite bias to answers from members of the fairer sex in this BE quiz team. Next time, Im gonna wear my kilt and attempt to infiltrate the enemy!!
They'd get all confused and try and wax your legs.... to the bikini line!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:22 pm

They'd get all confused and try and wax your legs.... to the bikini line!!!!
S'only bit that DOESN'T need waxing !!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

S'only bit that DOESN'T need waxing !!!
OMG. TMI zone......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.