Wikiposts

funny judge

Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:37 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default funny judge

is it normal for the judge to lose his/her temper this way lol and what for?

Good morning every one
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
hilarious_peoples_court.wmv (2.85 MB, 74 views)
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Nickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really nice
Default Re: funny judge

Originally Posted by Beard Man
is it normal for the judge to lose his/her temper this way lol and what for?

Good morning every one
I really couldn't believe the gall the "jerk" doctor had - what a pompous little twerp!!

Judges - rightly or not - are to be respected. This "jerk" felt he was better than the judge - and it sounded like, better than anyone. (you do have to remember "People's Court is a TV program)

As a nurse, I have met a few of these types - we are much better off without them!!:curse:
Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Whats up with the new pic Beard Man????
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:44 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickel
I really couldn't believe the gall the "jerk" doctor had - what a pompous little twerp!!

Judges - rightly or not - are to be respected. This "jerk" felt he was better than the judge - and it sounded like, better than anyone. (you do have to remember "People's Court is a TV program)

As a nurse, I have met a few of these types - we are much better off without them!!:curse:

you dont' know how many times i repeated this lol .. it was hard for me to understand ..... so is it a TV program or is it a real court ???

i mean what happend in the court ???
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Whats up with the new pic Beard Man????

enough of showing mine .. i am showing a pic of a bedwin man.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

so is it a TV program or is it a real court ???
The court shows are legally binding in their judgements.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

highways is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont' know how many times i repeated this lol .. it was hard for me to understand ..... so is it a TV program or is it a real court ???

i mean what happend in the court ???
I think it's a real court and it was broadcasted on TV. It sometimes gets too funny. I used to watch these shows when I was in USA.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

highways is an unknown quantity at this point

This looks like a man in the jungle
Old Jan 27th 2009, 11:20 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Looks a little bit like Neanderthal man !

Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
The court shows are legally binding in their judgements.

what do you mean dear? i didn't get it
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by highways
I think it's a real court and it was broadcasted on TV. It sometimes gets too funny. I used to watch these shows when I was in USA.

have you seen judges losing their temper this way before? and for what lol
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by highways
This looks like a man in the jungle

it is a picture of a desert man in this case
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
Looks a little bit like Neanderthal man !

http://francisanderson.files.wordpre...thal_large.jpg

better than a monkey