THE funeral

Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE funeral

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
OMG If they are living in Bel Air they don't need any opportunities do they.
wooooshhh...straight over your head again.....
Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
wooooshhh...straight over your head again.....
Oh open your eyes to the real world.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 8:52 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Oh open your eyes to the real world.
Grace, what are you going on about? my eyes are wide open. I am sitting in an office discussing MJ's black and white skin with a 'black' american, a 'white' american, an indian, a mourmon, a jew, a canadian, 2 jocks and a couple of geordie spastics..

We are all in agreeance that he was a freak and 'black' people have no real connection with him..

my eyes are wide open but i think you are missing what Inse is saying..
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Grace, what are you going on about? my eyes are wide open. I am sitting in an office discussing MJ's black and white skin with a 'black' american, a 'white' american, an indian, a mourmon, a jew, a canadian, 2 jocks and a couple of geordie spastics..

We are all in agreeance that he was a freak and 'black' people have no real connection with him..

is Spugs with you?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

did you tell the black american you liked 'those blacks dancing on stage' then?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
is Spugs with you?
Hmmm I never commented on this last night when I read it, there's a few words that do rile me and spastic is one, I can take anything in a pisstake but if someone continually referred to me as a spastic I reckon I'd nut them.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:20 am
banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy
did you tell the black american you liked 'those blacks dancing on stage' then?
yes i did...you see he works in the oil industry and isnt an easily offended fhanny..just like he calls me a ginger headed scottich prick..
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:21 am
banned

Hmmm I never commented on this last night when I read it, there's a few words that do rile me and spastic is one, I can take anything in a pisstake but if someone continually referred to me as a spastic I reckon I'd nut them.
id stick my tongue out and slaver all over them...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Thats absolute crap that black people have no connection with MJ you only had to look at the press coverage to see that.

MTV were not playing black artists until thriller, fact.

We are all in agreement that he was strange, no doubt about that.

The discussion had moved on from MJ and the topic was yr comment re blacks and MOBO awards, then moved onto scholarships for blacks.

Why should I or anyone else object to the MOBO awards

I am not missing what Inse is saying at all, I dont object to the scholarships for blacks, they deserve it after years of blatant racism
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:45 am
banned

I am not missing what Inse is saying at all, I dont object to the scholarships for blacks, they deserve it after years of blatant racism
and inse is saying there are poor white people who are just as deserving..

ok, my black colleague has no connection with him and thinks he was a role model before he bleached himself and started sleeping with kids..
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:46 am
banned

Why should I or anyone else object to the MOBO awards
Would you object if there was a MOWO awards where blacks were excluded?

just wondering??
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

ok, my black colleague has no connection with him and thinks he was a role model before he bleached himself and started sleeping with kids..
ah, and he speaks for black people everywhere does he?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Your one black colleague

Of course white kids are just as deserving and there have been scholarships for years, but how many blacks would of got one of those scholarshps?

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Jul 8th 2009 at 10:32 am.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:52 am
banned

ah, and he speaks for black people everywhere does he?
of course not..but he says he is far from alone in his opinion..

sorry to shatter the illusion.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:54 am
banned

Your one black colleague
who speaks sense...without his black or white tinted glasses on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.