THE funeral

Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE funeral

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
I know what it means, maybe it was the wrong thread to use that expression tho, open to all sorts of interpretation
Grace, whats with all the 'uber offendism's'.. Its bloody obvious that the op never meant the phrase in any remotely racist context..

Have you been out with Skyblue...BE's token offended bloke..
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I do think the MOBO's and American Black TV Awards are a disgrace.
same as the fact that in America you can have College Scholarships open only to black students but not ones only open to white students.

racism is racism!
No i don't considering how many "black" kids from predominately poor areas would never get the chance to go to college unless there was a scholarship program.

Boot is on the other foot now hey
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
it has plenty relevance, you just dont get it..dont worry about it...
No i dont get it, thats why i asked you, easy enough
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

No i don't considering how many "black" kids from predominately poor areas would never get the chance to go to college unless there was a scholarship program.

Boot is on the other foot now hey
plenty poor "white" kids who never get the chance also...whats your point?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

mart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Euc-
Hypothetically:

If you had your 7 year old nephew over for a sleepover because you promised his parents to watch him for a weekend, it's his first night, he's scared because mommie and daddie are gone and its sooo dark in his room, he believes there are monsters..

You've tried everything to calm the poor fellow down, catched the monsters, but a night light up etc etc, still he isn't able to sleep and wants to lay in your bed. Would that make you a pedo?

Yes, perhaps it weren't his nephews, and yes I see some potential flaws in this hypothetical story. But come on, do you even know the guy? Do you have any idea what happend there, under what circumstances? Who are you to judge?

Calling anyone, dead people included, a pedophile with nothing to back it up and no personal knowledge of the case, is a serious thing to do.
Lets put it this way I have children of 3,4 and 8 and wouldnt let them stay the nights with him. If you would then thats your choice not mine.

Oh and Blue Cat is correct about calling a spade a spade as an expression which is actualy what I said - its a Northern expression meaning speaking plain. Having been out with non white people I have no racist thoughts at all. Funny how people latch on to things
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
plenty poor "white" kids who never get the chance also...whats your point?
OMG do you really think that kids from the bronx and harlem get the same opportunities as kids from westchester then
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

For what its worth I couldnt give a flying fig and thats putting it politely about MJ, no loss in my mind but it really gripes me when I open the daily crap and read pages and pages about MJ. If I posted the emails I receive from my dearest friend who is at present in Afganistan it would bring us all back to the real life, they are really extremely scary and not what we hear on the news. No one writes about all the guys who are blown up on a daily basis and no one televises music shows about them when they die but one email I will share with you was when he was off duty and watching Coronation Street which he absolutely loves(now thats a bit strange for a matcho guy LOL) the camp was bombed and he was so pissed off about having to hit the floor yet again and spilling his cup of tea(he is a military policeman so has a great sense of humour even in bad times). So as far as I am concerned no sleep loss because MJ died, its all sensationalism and selling crap newspapers. Lets not forget the important things in life.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
this may be wrong of me to mention but, on the same stupid daily mail webpage, some 16 year odl who ran off with some old bloke when she was 16, she's 17 now and......crikey look how much her baps have grown!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ily-after.html

Awesome!

I didnt read the article, has she left the dude
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
For what its worth I couldnt give a flying fig and thats putting it politely about MJ, no loss in my mind but it really gripes me when I open the daily crap and read pages and pages about MJ. If I posted the emails I receive from my dearest friend who is at present in Afganistan it would bring us all back to the real life, they are really extremely scary and not what we hear on the news. No one writes about all the guys who are blown up on a daily basis and no one televises music shows about them when they die but one email I will share with you was when he was off duty and watching Coronation Street which he absolutely loves(now thats a bit strange for a matcho guy LOL) the camp was bombed and he was so pissed off about having to hit the floor yet again and spilling his cup of tea(he is a military policeman so has a great sense of humour even in bad times). So as far as I am concerned no sleep loss because MJ died, its all sensationalism and selling crap newspapers. Lets not forget the important things in life.
Agreed but i think you will find that its the gov who do not want the public seeing the service men killed in action repatriated.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
Awesome!

I didnt read the article, has she left the dude
it seems that way man.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
no one is asking you to be upset about MJ though...

anyway, if you live thinking like that, you can never be upset about anything, cause there will always be something even worse happening somewhere in the world...
it's like saying to someone who complains about having a headache, oh be glad cause so and so has a brain tumor, so count yourself lucky...

the 'important things in life' are relative...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no one is asking you to be upset about MJ though...

anyway, if you live thinking like that, you can never be upset about anything, cause there will always be something even worse happening somewhere in the world...
it's like saying to someone who complains about having a headache, oh be glad cause so and so has a brain tumor, so count yourself lucky...

the 'important things in life' are relative...
All the lasses at work in the kitchen were banging on about it, they seemed mystified when I said 'of course I didn't bloody watch his funeral'
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
All the lasses at work in the kitchen were banging on about it, they seemed mystified when I said 'of course I didn't bloody watch his funeral'
ha ha the lebanese love a drama spugsy, love em I do
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

OMG do you really think that kids from the bronx and harlem get the same opportunities as kids from westchester then
OMG do you really think that Black Kids from Belle Air get the same opportunities as poor white kids from rural virginia?

so called positive discrimination is racism by another name
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
OMG do you really think that Black Kids from Belle Air get the same opportunities as poor white kids from rural virginia?

so called positive discrimination is racism by another name
OMG If they are living in Bel Air they don't need any opportunities do they.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.