Fujairah

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Fujairah

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel ?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:22 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fujairah

Originally Posted by pauldxb View Post
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel ?
Le Meridian Al Aqah is nice.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Le Meridian Al Aqah is nice.
I was looking at that someone else suggested the Miramar or the Hilton is also nice
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:30 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

JAL
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse View Post
JAL
The building is an eyesore and the pools are tiny...but the service is good.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed in the Miramar - I thought it was excellent, particularly if you have kids. Good service and the best beach I saw while living in the UAE.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs View Post
We stayed in the Miramar - I thought it was excellent, particularly if you have kids. Good service and the best beach I saw while living in the UAE.
Don't have any kids, Im actually taking my dad as his friends have been & said its nice, I thinks its between the Miramar & the Meridian.... has anyone stayed at both & got an opinion ?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have any kids, Im actually taking my dad as his friends have been & said its nice, I thinks its between the Miramar & the Meridian.... has anyone stayed at both & got an opinion ?

I have stayed at both and would recommend the Mirimar over the Le Meridien any day, Le Meridien is a fight for breakfast and dinner if you are on an inclusive deal, the pool is nice but the service shocking, the Miramar is only on 2 levels around the pools and has a really nice feel about it, it is a cheaper version in decor of the Royal Mirage in Dubai, price are the same give or take 50aed.

Outdoor Shisha is nice in the Miramar and the Thai resteruant is amazing.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by banter64 View Post
I have stayed at both and would recommend the Mirimar over the Le Meridien any day, Le Meridien is a fight for breakfast and dinner if you are on an inclusive deal, the pool is nice but the service shocking, the Miramar is only on 2 levels around the pools and has a really nice feel about it, it is a cheaper version in decor of the Royal Mirage in Dubai, price are the same give or take 50aed.

Outdoor Shisha is nice in the Miramar and the Thai resteruant is amazing.
Just what i asked for... I'm going to take your word for it, thanks !
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:16 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Breakfast, service and pool are great at the Hilton, not a bad bar either, food on an evening was buffet style but plenty of choice, def prefer Hilton to meridien
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by rowell View Post
Breakfast, service and pool are great at the Hilton, not a bad bar either, food on an evening was buffet style but plenty of choice, def prefer Hilton to meridien
We stayed at the Hilton in Fujairah two weeks ago, decor a little tired, but as the above poster said, the service is good, and all the staff are friendly. The dinner was good but the breakfast was exceptional, so much choice of lovely fresh food. Our room and all the public areas were spotless. We would go back there, but stay B&B because there are lots of lovely eateries nearby and in the town centre that we would like to try.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome let me know how you get on and book through www.booking.com its cheaper