Friday night out

Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:25 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friday night out

Morning all.
Any suggestions for a good night out tonight?
Where's the best place to go for sh*t loads of alcohol and good music?
PS: Any one fancy it?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday night out

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Morning all.
i'm going to the races and then on somewhere, but not sure where yet...

you after a pub type thing? Double Deckers has a dj and is usually lively...If not, then chi at the lodge is meant to be good...or leftbank or bar zar or jambase in the madinat...

sure others will have suggestions...

MM, xx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm going to the races and then on somewhere, but not sure where yet...

you after a pub type thing? Double Deckers has a dj and is usually lively...If not, then chi at the lodge is meant to be good...or leftbank or bar zar or jambase in the madinat...

sure others will have suggestions...

MM, xx
horse racing I presume
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

rebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nice

Morning all.
I think Chi will be good tonight, thats where I'll be if I recover from last night
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
I think Chi will be good tonight, thats where I'll be if I recover from last night
Llanelliman,

Why don't you bring yourself over to Riyadh tonight? Mrs Llanelliman can come too - she'll have to wear fancy dress though. There's a special fancy dress party happening across the country - all the women are going to dress up in traditional all-black Arab clothing, abayas, headscarves, the lot.....

The men, as it's a special occasion, will have to sit separately from them in restaurants (they'll have to go in through different entrances in fact).

A lot of coffee will be consumed, humous and shish taouk will be eaten, and a great time will be had by all. The men will talk about how many wives they have, although they get their best sex from their Filipino maid whether she likes it or not, while the women will talk about how they wish they WEREN'T married at all, and that they'd rather be copping off with a Western guy who won't beat them up.

Shall I put you down for two tickets?

Last edited by The Dean; Feb 8th 2008 at 8:47 am. Reason: o
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
Llanelliman,

Why don't you bring yourself over to Riyadh tonight? Mrs Llanelliman can come too - she'll have to wear fancy dress though. There's a special fancy dress party happening across the country - all the women are going to dress up in traditional all-black Arab clothing, abayas, headscarves, the lot.....

The men, as it's a special occasion, will have to sit separately from them in restaurants (they'll have to go in through different entrances in fact).

A lot of coffee will be consumed, humous and shish taouk will be eaten, and a great time will be had by all. The men will talk about how many wives they have, although they get their best sex from their Filipino maid whether she likes it or not, while the women will talk about how they wish they WEREN'T married at all, and that they'd rather be copping off with a Western guy who won't beat them up.

Sounds like a barrel of laughs! NOT!
Thanks for the invitation though.
We will be thinking of you drinking coffee as we down liquid matter that will no doubt affect us in a way that impairs our speech and allows us to fall over whilst at the same time being laughed at!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
Where is Chi and what's on there tonight?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Llanelliman,

i am highly surprised you have not been stoned or lynched for some of your remark's.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Llanelliman,

Sorry Dean........I look terrible in abayas.I will have to pass!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Chi and what's on there tonight?
it's over the "other" side, by al nasr leisureland...

there are 4 rooms playing different sorts of music - house, pop, indie and r&b...check out the Time Out review... http://www.timeoutdubai.com/dubai/ni...ew.php?id=7651

MM, xx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

horse racing I presume
is there any other...?!!!

MM, xx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

is there any other...?!!!

MM, xx
What no Greyhound racing over here then?
Bugger!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What no Greyhound racing over here then?
Bugger!
hahahaha, no...but i did forget about the camel racing of course, if you can find it in the building site that is nad al sheba...

MM, xx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

it's over the "other" side, by al nasr leisureland...

there are 4 rooms playing different sorts of music - house, pop, indie and r&b...check out the Time Out review... http://www.timeoutdubai.com/dubai/ni...ew.php?id=7651

MM, xx
The "other side"?
Are you trying to tempt us over to the dark side lord vader?!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
The "other side"?
Are you trying to tempt us over to the dark side lord vader?!!
i only do what's good for you...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.