Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Friday Night Concert at Yas

Friday Night Concert at Yas

Old Aug 19th 2013, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Friday Night Concert at Yas

Finally announced

Jay - Z

Looks like I won't be haniging around on the Friday night..
Old Aug 19th 2013, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday Night Concert at Yas

Originally Posted by Robajob
Finally announced
Jay - Z. Looks like I won't be hanging around on the Friday night..
Unless his misses also performs.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mentalist
Unless his misses also performs.
Hmmm, even if she is going to be there, I still think I'll pass.

Now if it was her on her own, with no chance of the single surnamed one turning up, I'd be much more interested
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:06 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem no hyphen, he's kicked it to the curb bro. To say that it's a massive disappointment is understating things, there was talk of the Stones etc. appearing, now it's who?

http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...phen-from-name
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Are you all mental?

Jay Z is one of the greatest artists of all time.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:25 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Show me one painting he's done!
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mikewot
Show me one painting he's done!
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

schnizzle
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I've got 99 middle class problems and my DH is not one of them
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scamp
Maybe you meant artiste But I've still never heard of him, maybe I need to get down with my homeboys.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Maybe you meant artiste But I've still never heard of him, maybe I need to get down with my homeboys.
That's a shame, he's been active since the mid-80's and has sold something stupid like 40 or 50 million albums.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

DohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant future

Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:58 am
Account Closed

American Gangsta (c)rap. Hhhmmm, I don't think he'll be singing this tune in AD:
"We ballin'....bitches
Eatin' y'all food leavin' dishes
Why these niggas always talkin' Lear talk 'Ye?
Why I never see 'em at the clear port 'Ye?
Why I always hear they at the airport?
While I fly daily like I'm in the Air Force
Therefore...please stop my ears off
With millionaire talk you haters
Mad at me cuz your paper
Need to get its mutha****in' weight up"

Deffo not my cuppa java.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 7:02 am
Account Closed

American Gangsta (c)rap. Hhhmmm, I don't think he'll be singing this tune in AD:

Deffo not my cuppa java.
Why not? It was a soundtrack album to a quality film.

Anyway, not everyone's cup of earl-g but I can't wait. Saw him in Bournemouth a few years back and was unbelievable.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Will give him a watch. Already paid for my ticket so might as well stick around. I wouldn't say he is my normal type of music but it is the only chance I will get to see someone like Jay-Z.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.