British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   french paratroopers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/french-paratroopers-481568/)

mythic Sep 16th 2007 9:46 pm

french paratroopers

Two French paratroopers were seconded to the RAF for special training.
After the first day they met up in the bar...

"Ah, Pierre" asks one, "'ow 'av you been doing?"
"Merde!" answers Pierre. "I 'av 'ad a mos' terrible day.
Terrible! At seex zis morning I was woken by zis beeg 'airy sergeant. 'E dragged me out of bed and on to ze parade ground."
"And zen what 'appened?" inquires his mate.
"I weel tell you what 'appened! 'E made me climb urp zis silly leetle Platform five feet off ze ground and zen 'e said "Jurmp!".
"'And did you jump?" asks his mate.
"I did not. I told 'im - "I am a French paratrooper. I do not jump five feet. It is beneass my dignity."
"And zen what 'appened?" asks his mate.
"Zen 'e made me climb up zis silly leetle platform ten feet off ze ground, and 'e said "Jump!".
And did you jurmp?" asks his mate.
"I did not. I told 'im - "I am a French paratrooper. It is beneass my Dignity to jump ten feet."
"What 'appened zen?" asks his mate.
³Zen 'e made me climb urp zis rickety platform a 'undred feet above ze parade ground.
'E undid 'is trousers, took out zis enormous willy, and 'e said: "If You do not jurmp, I am going to stick zis right urp your burm."
"Ooooh!" says his mate. "And did you jurmp?"

"A leetle bit, at ze beginning."

Inselaffen Sep 16th 2007 9:52 pm

Re: french paratroopers

Originally Posted by mythic (Post 5319445)

Terrible! At seex zis morning I was woken by zis beeg 'airy sergeant. 'E dragged me out of bed and on to ze parade ground."
"I weel tell you what 'appened! 'E made me climb urp zis silly leetle Platform five feet off ze ground and zen 'e said "Jurmp!".
"I did not. I told 'im - "I am a French paratrooper. I do not jump five feet. It is beneass my dignity."
"Zen 'e made me climb up zis silly leetle platform ten feet off ze ground, and 'e said "Jump!".
"I did not. I told 'im - "I am a French paratrooper. It is beneass my Dignity to jump ten feet."
³Zen 'e made me climb urp zis rickety platform a 'undred feet above ze parade ground.
'E undid 'is trousers, took out zis enormous willy, and 'e said: "If You do not jurmp, I am going to stick zis right urp your burm."

:rofl: funny but if you want to see the french miltary at its funniest watch this :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0U6tM01Mc

mythic Sep 16th 2007 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5319462)
:rofl: funny but if you want to see the french miltary at its funniest watch this :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0U6tM01Mc

brilliant, sums them up a treat :rofl::rofl:

lionheart Sep 17th 2007 6:53 am

Originally Posted by mythic (Post 5319445)

Je ne comprends pas, monsieur.

mythic Sep 17th 2007 8:48 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5320202)
Je ne comprends pas, monsieur.

:rofl: