Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Freddie Mercury, The Legend

Freddie Mercury, The Legend

Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freddie Mercury, The Legend

Just to go off topic a little, why is suicide seen as such a bad thing, living with a terminal illness, whether that be aids or depression or any number of illnesses physical and mental, is one persons personal battle- if they choose they can't continue any more what place does anyone else have to judge them?
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
did you see them when they were here with Paul Rodgers?
Nope, thought about it, but just would not have been the same to me.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE View Post
Nope, thought about it, but just would not have been the same to me.
it was absolutely fantastic!! I felt the same about going but loved every single minute of it, I have the DVD of the tour, you should get it
Old Feb 21st 2011, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

My brother was on a business trip to Tokyo when Mercury died.

In a taxi, the driver was listening to an English language music channel, and my brother heard the DJ say:

".....and now, as a tribute to the great Freddie Mercury who died yesterday, here is one of Queen's biggest hits......."

The rather unfortunate choice of song?

"Another One Bites The Dust"