British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Formula 1 - Artists (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/formula-1-artists-770998/)

giddyup Sep 9th 2012 10:21 am

Formula 1 - Artists
 
Kylie, Nickelback & Eminem.....anyone going??

Scamp Sep 9th 2012 10:25 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by giddyup (Post 10271332)
Kylie, Nickelback & Eminem.....anyone going??

I'm going. When I bought tickets last week the only one the guy could confirm was Nickelback which made me laugh out loud. A lot.

Are the other two confirmed or hear'say?

Kix Sep 9th 2012 10:27 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10271339)
I'm going. When I bought tickets last week the only one the guy could confirm was Nickelback which made me laugh out loud. A lot.

Are the other two confirmed or hear'say?

Haven't hear'say split up?

Meow Sep 9th 2012 10:27 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10271339)
I'm going. When I bought tickets last week the only one the guy could confirm was Nickelback which made me laugh out loud. A lot.

Are the other two confirmed or hear'say?

Confirmed.

Scamp Sep 9th 2012 10:30 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10271341)
Confirmed.

Kylie I'll deal with, she'll be entertaining.

Eminem I'd love to see.

Nickelback and shower in acid for all I care.

Spugsy Sep 9th 2012 10:50 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10271347)
Kylie I'll deal with, she'll be entertaining.

Eminem I'd love to see.

Nickelback and shower in acid for all I care.

If I was back home I'd see none of them, however Eminem may be worth a visit - you also get good deals with the hotels for ticket and stay.

Scamp Sep 9th 2012 10:53 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 10271371)
If I was back home I'd see none of them, however Eminem may be worth a visit - you also get good deals with the hotels for ticket and stay.

I looked at the Radi Blu on the island and it's 3750 a night.

I stayed there two nights, had brunch at the Viceroy and Elton John tickets and petrol there and back for less than that.

mentalist Sep 9th 2012 11:01 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by giddyup (Post 10271332)
Kylie, Nickelback & Eminem.....anyone going??

Not on your nelly.:thumbdown:

Spugsy Sep 9th 2012 11:09 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10271376)
I looked at the Radi Blu on the island and it's 3750 a night.

I stayed there two nights, had brunch at the Viceroy and Elton John tickets and petrol there and back for less than that.

We went to see Beady Eye last year, think we stayed in the Rad and got a great deal - I'll look into it...

kittycat1 Sep 9th 2012 11:21 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 
When is it?

I could bop about to a bit of Kylie, although shes gone a bit plastic fantastic these days- she might melt!

giddyup Sep 9th 2012 11:32 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10271376)
I looked at the Radi Blu on the island and it's 3750 a night.

I stayed there two nights, had brunch at the Viceroy and Elton John tickets and petrol there and back for less than that.

Etihad (I am biased) have packages for 2 night, 2 day F1 pass staying at the new 5* Anantara Eastern Mangroves for AED3300. It will be through the Dubai Marina Mall shop in Dubai or the Call centre (800 2324)

Scamp Sep 9th 2012 11:50 am

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by giddyup (Post 10271412)
Etihad (I am biased) have packages for 2 night, 2 day F1 pass staying at the new 5* Anantara Eastern Mangroves for AED3300. It will be through the Dubai Marina Mall shop in Dubai or the Call centre (800 2324)

To be honest, I've already got tickets and the race day I'm going with my Mrs' Brother and Mother so might just do Safe Drive or whatever it is.

Blue Cat Sep 9th 2012 12:17 pm

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 
I would love to see Eminem, it's a shame you can't just buy concert tickets and have to have the Grand Prix ticket as well :(

Scamp Sep 9th 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 10271480)
I would love to see Eminem, it's a shame you can't just buy concert tickets and have to have the Grand Prix ticket as well :(

Shame?

GP is the best bit of the day, not Eminem.

The Dean Sep 9th 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Formula 1 - Artists
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 10271480)
I would love to see Eminem, it's a shame you can't just buy concert tickets and have to have the Grand Prix ticket as well :(

Finally.......... women are warming to Eminem......... I told you not to take those lyrics seriously............. :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:47 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.