Football debacle...

Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:18 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Football debacle...

Bloody hell that was a nightmare... left work at 6pm. Al Ain Road was a parking lot... had to park in a ditch. Walked for 15 mins to reach the crappy makeshift stands. Worked out that even though the radio said the kick off had moved back, that we'd actually arrived at half time. And that Beckham, Kaka and Maldini had now been substitutued....

We stayed for 5 mins and left.

Totally freaking Dubai'd.....
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football debacle...

Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
Bloody hell that was a nightmare... left work at 6pm. Al Ain Road was a parking lot... had to park in a ditch. Walked for 15 mins to reach the crappy makeshift stands. Worked out that even though the radio said the kick off had moved back, that we'd actually arrived at half time. And that Beckham, Kaka and Maldini had now been substitutued....

What a shame for all the kids hoping to see Beckham etc play.....

Can you imagine the chaos of the Grand Prix later this year??????

My friend was at the scene of Andy's victory on Saturday-she said(as did you) the strolling tardy VIPs were outta order doin that ...AND
the crowd had to correct the Umpire on numerous occasions for making a cowpat of the score.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Well...I enjoyed the mexican waves...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye it was a real pain to get to eh? we stayed til the end, 1-1 then penalties, and all the stalls had finished with food as well.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Well...I enjoyed the mexican waves...
there's no place in football for mexican waves my friend.

(or screaming girls)
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
aye it was a real pain to get to eh? we stayed til the end, 1-1 then penalties, and all the stalls had finished with food as well.
I left at the 84th minute...If only I knew there was a shootout...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
there's no place in football for mexican waves my friend.

(or screaming girls)
Well, about 15,000 people disagree with you tonight, my friend...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Was 'posh' in the ground?

If so, I hope there was a rendition of (to my old mans a dustman)

Posh spice is a slapper,
beckhams weaner canny fill her
When she wants it long and hard
She calls on willie miller

Mexican waves to me signify how much watching the beautiful game has went downhill over the years..

Oh and screaming girls should be evicted immediately, or punched; their choice.

Bring back terracing..(I know, I know)

Maybe some of the pups on here can't remember the 'old' grounds before the prawn sandwich days,,

Certainly not a place for screaming girls (apart from the family section)..
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Regarding the atmosphere, I have seen more life in a Chicken Korma...

Yep the organisation was truley awful, left with about 15 to go and missed the traffic mayhem which i am sure followed, suprised no one was run over in the car park, it was a bit like wacky races...

The game was ok for an exhibition, would have liked to have seen Paolo sent off for his ace professional foul... The ref was truley awful I thought...

Mexican waves rule
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

and all for 20 frickin Quid.....

only in Dubai would people continuously be suckered into paying OTT for gimmicks like this...

The penny will drop eventually..

You get ripped off people, all the time!!
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I told you so...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:58 am
banned

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
I told you so...
aye continuously....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 4:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander View Post
aye continuously....
Next they will be expecting us to pay AED350 to sit on a free beach and watch a DJ play records...February 11th is the date I believe.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 4:09 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Next they will be expecting us to pay AED350 to sit on a free beach and watch a DJ play records...February 11th is the date I believe.

I love my music and I am a DJ, but even I won't be paying for that!

I thought the footie was ok, more of a laugh than anything else, I got there around 6pm and didn't have any trouble parking or getting in, however I am suffering this morning after running to get beer at half time, I fell over my fat self and twisted my ankle on the stones.

Plus the traffic getting out was beyond a joke, would I go again, probably.

Bison
Old Jan 7th 2009, 4:12 am
banned

Originally Posted by Bison View Post

I love my music and I am a DJ, but even I won't be paying for that!

I thought the footie was ok, more of a laugh than anything else, I got there around 6pm and didn't have any trouble parking or getting in, however I am suffering this morning after running to get beer at half time, I fell over my fat self and twisted my ankle on the stones.

Plus the traffic getting out was beyond a joke, would I go again, probably.

Bison
so you were drinking and driving??

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.