Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Football Betting...........

Football Betting...........

Old May 8th 2013, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I cannot see him handing power over unless his health was in question.........I also think he wants the Champions League again.
He is having surgery in the summer and might be thinking that after winning the 20th title is a good way to go out on a high.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:16 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
He is having surgery in the summer and might be thinking that after winning the 20th title is a good way to go out on a high.
Wow, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Utd-exit.html

I think it looks nailed on!
Old May 8th 2013, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Mourinho leaving Real Madrid and Ferguson retiring..... he couldn't, could he?
Old May 8th 2013, 7:21 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Mourinho leaving Real Madrid and Ferguson retiring..... he couldn't, could he?
That was the 1st thing I thought!! That would be a surprise...............Though Mourinho is the best.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

That was the 1st thing I thought!! That would be a surprise...............Though Mourinho is the best.
I would be surprised if they gave Moyes the job. He has never won a trophy and has no European experience. Would be a massive step back for United. As a city fan I really hope that he does retire and they bring Moyes in.

I would be surprised if the United board don't approach Mourhino as he is one of the best managers around but he would cut all his bridges with Chelsea.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:26 am
Shark Fisherman

I would be surprised if they gave Moyes the job. He has never won a trophy and has no European experience. Would be a massive step back for United. As a city fan I really hope that he does retire and they bring Moyes in.

I would be surprised if the United board don't approach Mourhino as he is one of the best managers around but he would cut all his bridges with Chelsea.
The fans want him back at Chelsea but Abramovich has been very quiet..............It would be a major coup for United.
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure there was a huge sigh of relief in the North East last night!
A perverse part of is disappointed Wigan didn't win
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever takes the job, it will be a major dent in United's hopes for trophies next season. I cannot see Mourinho fitting in there and Moyes simply lacks the experience of winning. How about Benitez as interim manager with Moyes as his understudy, with the latter taking over in the New Year? It might work and Benitez says that he wants to stay in England.
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I cannot see him handing power over unless his health was in question.........I also think he wants the Champions League again.
....and he's just built a very strong squad that won the league in 3rd gear.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

As a city fan I really hope that he does retire and they bring Moyes in....
So where are you planning to watch the Big Game this weekend?
Old May 8th 2013, 7:29 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Scamp
My thoughts exactly. But the tabloids and bookies never get it that wrong. Odds on to go?? Rooney will be at his bookies today going mental........
Old May 8th 2013, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Sunderland v Southampton ?
Old May 8th 2013, 7:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Sunderland v Southampton ?
Huge game.

Winner is safe (if Wigan lose at Arse....although if they lose that I tihnk they are down regardless).

I reckon we'll lose because of the Di Canio effect.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp
How strong is the squad though? Without Fergie and RVP this season they would not have won the league. Chelsea have had a transition season and City have been poor for large parts of the season.

I think its the poorest united squad in the last 10 years to be honest.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mentalist
The Crown and Lion at the Byblos more than likely. you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.