Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Football Betting...........

Football Betting...........

Old May 28th 2013, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Originally Posted by jam25mack

Also they won my acca - Chelski, Bayern, Celtic & Palace.
was the bet not 90 mins ?
Old May 28th 2013, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

boroboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't stand Palace, I agree one of the hardest grounds to get to in the country. Watford were very disapointing. Palace easily deserved it. They were by far the better team. I can't imagine a Zahaless Palace doing anything next year and yet another London team in the premier league.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Is it true that the Premier League is on al jazeera next season. It will be a shame I really liked Abu dhabi sports.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boroboy
Is it true that the Premier League is on al jazeera next season. It will be a shame I really liked Abu dhabi sports.
Sounds like it.

Wonder if they will still have the Championship League, English Football League and FA Cup.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by boroboy
Hope not. AJ has only two HD channels and regularly insist on Arab commentary.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
I would have thought they would add new channels exclusive for the premier league. You wouldn't pay all the money and not add new exclusive channels.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
I would have thought they would add new channels exclusive for the premier league. You wouldn't pay all the money and not add new exclusive channels.
You've been here a while now mate. You should know that a sensible thought like this will NOT have come in to play. Yanni.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

I guess the price will go up as well but I would be happy to pay for that. I just hate the guys they have in the studio. Graeme Souness is a complete and utter tosser and yesterday having Peter Reid was painful.
Old May 28th 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

http://arabianindustry.com/broadcast...silva-4290052/
Old May 28th 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

You've been here a while now mate. You should know that a sensible thought like this will NOT have come in to play. Yanni.
What was I thinking!!!!!

Will be interesting to see what they do.

Only thing left on AD Sports now is WWE. Don't think I will be keeping AD Sports on next season.
Old May 28th 2013, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
was the bet not 90 mins ?
Shit, didn't think of that. Hopefully not....