Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Football Betting...........

Football Betting...........

Old May 26th 2013, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Originally Posted by Scamp
I had loads and won nothing I think.

Lots of FGS / Score combos, FGS's, goal timings, Extra time winners, draw bets etc etc etc.

****ing Germans.
Was a good game though.

Really didn't want extra time though as I was up at 6 haha
Old May 26th 2013, 9:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
Was a good game though.

Really didn't want extra time though as I was up at 6 haha
Best final I've seen in ages. End to end and quality.

Dante should have seen a second yellow / red for the penalty though.
Old May 26th 2013, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Best final I've seen in ages. End to end and quality.

Him and Boateng were awful!

I remember when we sold Boateng to Munich a few seasons ago and it doesn't looked like he has developed as expected!
Old May 26th 2013, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have a bet last night on the game?

I had a small bet on Dortmund to win and £30 on over 1.5 goals to be scored at 1/5.

In play after the equaliser I put a bet on for over 2.5 goals at evens so made a bit of money on the game in the end?
I had Bayern Munich to win, and also have them in a double with celtic to win the Scottish cup this afternoon. Also have celtic on to win individually.

Pretty successful weekend all told. Had Froch to win the boxing last, night van Gerwin to beat Hamilton and also to win the darts outright on Friday and a couple of low odds tennis matches came in as well. Losers were Taylor to win at the darts on Thursday and Wade to beat Barney.

Anyone still attempting the tenner to a grand challenge? If so how’s it going?
Old May 26th 2013, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have a bet last night on the game?

I had a small bet on Dortmund to win and £30 on over 1.5 goals to be scored at 1/5.

In play after the equaliser I put a bet on for over 2.5 goals at evens so made a bit of money on the game in the end?
I had a load on but will need to check when I get home how I got on.

Bet365 were doing an offer where they match your biggest bet (placed before the game) during in play.

I took it and whacked £30 on Dortmund during in play at 5/1. Thankfully I'll get it back.

Think I had a few here and there come in so should be OK.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep

Anyone still attempting the tenner to a grand challenge? If so how’s it going?
Got from £20 to £45 and then some scummy Irish team lost it......

May give it a rest until next season KO's.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Ribery could easily have gone for swinging a forearm/elbow in one of the Dormund players faces pretty early on. And, Lewdonoski (sic) could have gone for intentionally standing on one of the Munich players ankles later on.

Good game though.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:04 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Pity they both couldn't lose.

I hate germans and germany with a vengeance.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Got from £20 to £45 and then some scummy Irish team lost it......

May give it a rest until next season KO's.
I've kind of been doing it. Got up to £45 from £20 in a few bets. Had England to win in the Cricket, then Barca to win and then in the goal markets yesterday.

I think I'm going to call it a day with it though and just use the money to have my normal bets. It's a good idea but I don't like betting £40 to win £4 back. And I always prefer the underdog!
Old May 26th 2013, 10:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
Ribery could easily have gone for swinging a forearm/elbow in one of the Dormund players faces pretty early on. And, Lewdonoski (sic) could have gone for intentionally standing on one of the Munich players ankles later on.

Good game though.
Ah of course. The Ribery one was pretty bad.

The ankle tread was shitty too.

I loved Klopp(sp?)'s reaction to that epic clearance off the line. He went mental like they scored.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

England are 4/5 now with the draw at evens.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:28 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

England are 4/5 now with the draw at evens.
The bet is to win by and innings and x runs. buddy.
Old May 26th 2013, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not much value for 1st round betting for the big 3;

R Federer 1/40

N Djokovic 1/66

R Nadal 1/200
Old May 26th 2013, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

Not much value for 1st round betting for the big 3;

R Federer 1/40

N Djokovic 1/66

R Nadal 1/200
Soderling?
Old May 26th 2013, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Soderling?
He's not playing mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.