Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Football Betting...........

Football Betting...........

Old May 21st 2013, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
Thought it was.

I don't think I will be clicking that link though don't want my laptop to feel dirty!
Ha ha!
Old May 21st 2013, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Kix - The waiting staff are very good in there. They all learn you name and what your tipple is so its a nice friendly atmosphere, the managers (Brits) know what they are doing and are approachable and as MUSC members we get 25% off the bill.... Whats not to like?
Old May 21st 2013, 7:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Possibly the most pointless supporters club:

Avon Valley Saints

Secretary: Beverley Herrington
XXXXXXX, Alderholt, Fordingbridge
Hants., SP6 XXXXX
Phone/Fax 01425 XXXXXX

For those of you who don't know, Fordingbridge has a Salisbury post code and is ~20 miles from the centre of Southampton......
Old May 21st 2013, 7:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Harvesters are one of the few places that waiting staff keep their own tips.

My mrs worked at one whilst a student, then again in the summer before we moved here. Double shift on a Saturday meant anything from 100-200 quid cash in tips alone. Unbelievable.
Harvesters in the UK isn't the same company as the UAE bar...
Old May 21st 2013, 7:42 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Harvesters are one of the few places that waiting staff keep their own tips.

My mrs worked at one whilst a student, then again in the summer before we moved here. Double shift on a Saturday meant anything from 100-200 quid cash in tips alone. Unbelievable.
Harvesters in Crowne Plaza, Dubai - or was that a Scampi (see what i did there) funny?
Old May 21st 2013, 7:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
Harvesters in the UK isn't the same company as the UAE bar...
Originally Posted by Kix
Harvesters in Crowne Plaza, Dubai - or was that a Scampi (see what i did there) funny?
I hang my head in shame for not having heard of the Harvesters in the CP.

Is it worth a visit or is it a bar where I try to convince ladies of the night that I'm really from downtown Accra?
Old May 21st 2013, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm really from downtown Accra?
No hoes in Harvesters!
Old May 21st 2013, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I've think I've just received a message from Allah...Bristol Rovers to win League Two 2013/14 @ 25/1
Old May 21st 2013, 8:13 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Kix - The waiting staff are very good in there. They all learn you name and what your tipple is so its a nice friendly atmosphere, the managers (Brits) know what they are doing and are approachable and as MUSC members we get 25% off the bill.... Whats not to like?
25% off the bill, with a pint at 35, that makes it a net of 27 or so, that's a lot better. Do you need to show a card?
Old May 21st 2013, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix
25% off the bill, with a pint at 35, that makes it a net of 27 or so, that's a lot better. Do you need to show a card?
To get the discount you need to be a MUSC member and show your card. £30 or 40 a year.

Discounts are for food and drink.

They do also have a pretty good happy hour in there tho to.
Old May 21st 2013, 8:37 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
To get the discount you need to be a MUSC member and show your card. £30 or 40 a year.

Discounts are for food and drink.

They do also have a pretty good happy hour in there tho to.
The discount is not worth that humiliation.
Old May 21st 2013, 8:38 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Dumbo
The discount is not worth that humiliation.
Agreed.

I've been down The Underground a couple of times recently, their happy hour (6-8) the beers are 20/pint.

I usually manage a dozen...
Old May 21st 2013, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Agreed.

I've been down The Underground a couple of times recently, their happy hour (6-8) the beers are 20/pint.

I usually manage a dozen...
Ive drunk more green paint !
Old May 21st 2013, 8:55 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Ive drunk more green paint !
In 2 hours? Impressive!

Re Green Paint, when I was a lot younger and a little bit more immature we used to drink what we called Green Monsters.

Pint of snakebite and a shot of Blue Bols.

Now that got you well pissed...
Old May 21st 2013, 8:58 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
In 2 hours? Impressive!

Re Green Paint, when I was a lot younger and a little bit more immature we used to drink what we called Green Monsters.

Pint of snakebite and a shot of Blue Bols.

Now that got you well pissed...
Mine was black velvet (Cider not champagne)

Thinking of that has just made my mouth water........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.