Old May 5th 2013, 3:49 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Wigan 11/10
Norwich 7/2
Toon Forever 5/1
Scumberland 7/1 (Although if Stoke win at Stadium of Shite on Monday that will drop - can't see it though)
Saints 33/1

Norwich must have an even shitter run in than us (Norwich home, Man City Away), we have QPR Away and the Arse at Home.

Wigan play Swansea at home on Tuesday - after beating WBA they'll be looking for another 3 points.

Looking interesting...
Old May 5th 2013, 7:35 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Wigan will escape and one of the NE teams will go down.
Old May 5th 2013, 7:46 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I think Wigan will escape and one of the NE teams will go down.
Providing it's scumberland....

Comeone you Stokeys - or maybe you Stokoe's would be better (Bob Stokoe ex scumberland manager).

Last edited by Kix; May 5th 2013 at 8:46 am.
Old May 5th 2013, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Providing it's scumberland....

Comeone you Stokeys - or maybe you Stokoe's would be better (Bob Stockoe ex scumberland manager).
Difficult to tell from your spelling but I'm guessing you're referring to Bob Stokoe, geordie, newcastle supporter and part of the team that won your last trophy in 1955 ?

Of course he saved his finest moment for 40 years ago today but you seem the type that won't know that, believeing that football was invented in 1992, that Kevin Keegan really is a messiah and that the toon are one of the biggest 8 teams in the world....

RIP Bob and thanks for the memories

Old May 5th 2013, 8:50 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Difficult to tell from your spelling but I'm guessing you're referring to Bob Stokoe, geordie, newcastle supporter and part of the team that won your last trophy in 1955 ?

Of course he saved his finest moment for 40 years ago today but you seem the type that won't know that, believeing that football was invented in 1992, that Kevin Keegan really is a messiah and that the toon are one of the biggest 8 teams in the world....

RIP Bob and thanks for the memories

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wear/content/im..._5_470x353.jpg
Of course that was who I was on about, hence the nickname of the Stokoes. I don't recall the '55 game, but I do recall the '73 win over Leeds. Ian Porterfield scoring and Jimmy Montgomery's treble save. Weirdly enough (for a Toon fan) one of my earliest memories.

40 years ago today. Bloody hell, I feel old.

KK is/was a knob, but Toon are certainly bigger than the mackems in the footballing world - I've never said they were/are top 8.
Old May 5th 2013, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Wigan 11/10
Norwich 7/2
Toon Forever 5/1
Scumberland 7/1 (Although if Stoke win at Stadium of Shite on Monday that will drop - can't see it though)
Saints 33/1

Norwich must have an even shitter run in than us (Norwich home, Man City Away), we have QPR Away and the Arse at Home.

Wigan play Swansea at home on Tuesday - after beating WBA they'll be looking for another 3 points.

Looking interesting...
Are those odds up-to-date?? If Wigan win their game-in-hand at home to Swansea on Tuesday, they will go above Norwich and Newcastle on GD (and maybe Sunderland too)........
Old May 5th 2013, 9:21 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by The Dean
Are those odds up-to-date?? If Wigan win their game-in-hand at home to Swansea on Tuesday, they will go above Norwich and Newcastle on GD (and maybe Sunderland too)........
As of this morning, yes.
Old May 5th 2013, 9:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Saints are really statrting to worry me.
Old May 5th 2013, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
Saints are really statrting to worry me.
I think Saints will be OK. They still have Sunderland and Stoke to play and I would fancy them to get at least a couple of points from those two games.

Everyone just expects Wigan to stay up which is pretty surreal when they have been down at the bottom all season.

Norwich will be the ones to drop I think. West Brom and City still to play are two very tough games!
Old May 5th 2013, 9:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
I think Saints will be OK. They still have Sunderland and Stoke to play and I would fancy them to get at least a couple of points from those two games.

Everyone just expects Wigan to stay up which is pretty surreal when they have been down at the bottom all season.

Norwich will be the ones to drop I think. West Brom and City still to play are two very tough games!
I dunno mate. Lambert isn't scoring and he's our only real source of goals.

Spuds got lucky, but if Sunderhelmet and Stoke get lucky against us, we'll be in serious trouble.

I'd LOVE to see Newcastle go down, that cheating prick Pardhelmet deserves it.
Old May 5th 2013, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS

Wigan used a load of luck yesterday but they must have a good chance v Swansea who have nothing at all to play for..... and it's not like Martinez has any history with them
Old May 5th 2013, 9:38 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

He might, but he is not the team, the team are basically the supporters.

To wish relegation on a team just cos their (current) manager shagged one of your player's missus' (allegedly) just isn't right.

I personally don't care who goes down (scumderland included) just so long as it's not us.
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

I dunno mate. Lambert isn't scoring and he's our only real source of goals.

Spuds got lucky, but if Sunderhelmet and Stoke get lucky against us, we'll be in serious trouble.

Newcastle to go down would be brilliant. Its their own fault for signing a load of French players to help them battle out of relegation. Never going to work out!

I really want to see Saints and Villa stay up. Villa are pretty safe now though.

Swansea vs Wigan will be interesting. Will Swansea do their old manager a big favor?
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will get your wish. Out of all the sides in the shit Newcastle seem to have the least amount of fight in them. Wigan coming back 2 or 3 times yesterday to beat West Brom is an excellent result for them and will encourage them. Newcastle just seem deflated and awful..........
Old May 5th 2013, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Villa seem to be pulling themselves out of trouble, which is a shame.......

Nothing against them, but I would love that Wigan-v-Villa game on the last day to evolve into a fight to the death, winner takes all jobby.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.