Fonts all gone small

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fonts all gone small

My laptop freaked out this morning so I switched it off and rebooted it, now the font on all the sites I am visiting is tiny!!! like size 8 - how do I change it?

thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fonts all gone small

If you have a wheel mouse, hold down ctrl and use the scroll wheel to find a size you're comfortable with.

Otherwise ctrl and the plus key increases, ctrl and minus decreases
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
If you have a wheel mouse, hold down ctrl and use the scroll wheel to find a size you're comfortable with.

left side of mouse or right? sorry I am not very techno
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:18 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Just give it a hard kick...which is what I thought was meant by re-booting.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

The Ctrl (Control) button is on the keyboard.

The wheel on the mouse is fairly obvious

I presume you're using interent explorer as a browser (Blue e as an icon). If so go to the view drop down menu, then down to text size, another menu pops up to the side and you can pick the size you want.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:09 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

On my screen bottom right of the page is an icon of a magnifying glass with 100% beside it.
If I double click it goes up to 125 then 150 and so on. It works for me.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:25 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've just learnt something new. Cheers.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
Concierge

The Ctrl (Control) button is on the keyboard.

The wheel on the mouse is fairly obvious

I presume you're using interent explorer as a browser (Blue e as an icon). If so go to the view drop down menu, then down to text size, another menu pops up to the side and you can pick the size you want.
karma sent
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That control scrolling is the biggest pain in the nuts, well I've got a MX Revolution mouse which scrolls like a beast....anyone figured out how to disable it for FF?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
That control scrolling is the biggest pain in the nuts, well I've got a MX Revolution mouse which scrolls like a beast....anyone figured out how to disable it for FF?
Jam matchsticks between the scroll button and the mouse casing until the wheel jams and it will scroll no more.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Jam matchsticks between the scroll button and the mouse casing until the wheel jams and it will scroll no more.
you heard it here first...