The Flooding Thread

Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Flooding Thread

Originally Posted by shiva
people can believe what they want but having dealt with the main man for the internet in dubai (by a fortuitous accident) i aint saying shit along the lines i was heading
Pray, tell us more about this 'fortuitous accident'.........
Old Mar 1st 2010, 11:07 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Pray, tell us more about this 'fortuitous accident'.........
you can probably google it but lets just say i found out why our ping times are higher than they should be whilst runing a traceroute to the uk and doing an investigation into two hubs which do but dont exist.
fortuitous because i had the no. for the main man where these are based and being suficiently pissed of called him, to be poliely told to **** right off and never ask again
Old Mar 1st 2010, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The following made the rounds in our offices today noonish...I forwarded them to all my contacts...The name has been changed to protect the innocent; Me...

Please be advised that the DXB MET office has now issued the following PUBLIC WEATHER WARNING.

This warning is effective from 1400z/1800lct 01Mar to 2000z/2359lct 02Mar.

"From this evening onwards the weather will become unsettled with thunderstorms

accompanied by heavy rain, strong gusty winds and the possibility of hail. Winds may

gust to 40kt with poor visibility and flooding, making driving conditions difficult. This

unsettled weather will persist throughout Tuesday".

Effective immediately the NCC will be drafting full contingency plans and all operational

departments have been asked to review their areas of responsibility should large scale disruptions occur.

Please also be advised that additional fuel will be planned for all A/C arriving into DXB and some

Cargo offloads may be necessary to accommodate the additional fuel.

PF
Es
VP Network Control
, Dubai UAE
Old Mar 1st 2010, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Ive heard Dubai has issued a severe weather warning - is this for tonight ?
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Tonight and all day tomorrow.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Your hearing is much better than your eyesight...Post #18 says yes...
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I hear we probably wont see a taste of it until it touches Thursday but it all smells wrong to me.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
I hear we probably wont see a taste of it until it touches Thursday but it all smells wrong to me.
You're being silly...
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

You're being silly...
Moi?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

ooops