Flights from UAE to UK

Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights from UAE to UK

I did a bit of digging on the net yesterday and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the difference in return flights to the UK

British Airways were 350GBP cheaper than the robbing bastards at Etihad, they wanted 800 and odd quid and yes it was 'Coral' class.

Last time I flew back I flew with Emirates as they were about 160 quid cheaper than Etihad but 350 quid is unbelieveable!

Its amazing how many people at work go through our works travel agent, get discount and just book thinking they are getting a bargain, Etihad can stick their reward card up their arse now!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:19 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights from UAE to UK

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
I did a bit of digging on the net yesterday and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the difference in return flights to the UK

British Airways were 350GBP cheaper than the robbing bastards at Etihad, they wanted 800 and odd quid and yes it was 'Coral' class.

Last time I flew back I flew with Emirates as they were about 160 quid cheaper than Etihad but 350 quid is unbelieveable!

Its amazing how many people at work go through our works travel agent, get discount and just book thinking they are getting a bargain, Etihad can stick their reward card up their arse now!
BA have been cheaper since about Oct / Nov last year, which is a total turn around from this time last year when I regularly used Emirates when going back to the UK

My last flight with BA to Gatwick in Feb was AED 2100 - Emirates wanted AED 6500 for a flight leaving 15mins earlier !!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

I am going back to sunny Manchester during the busy week of 15 April and booked my ticket last night.
Etihad were the most expensive at 900 quid
BA were 800 as were Qatar and Gulf and Emirates
Now going with Lufthansa at 503 quid
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

virgin are advertising 650 for cattle class...

MM, xx
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Cattle class Dubai-Melbourne by Emirates is working out to AED 26,000 for us (3 adults and a child fare)......whereas India-Dubai-Melbourne -Dubai-India (the same flight) is AED 12,000
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I'm flying home for a couple of weeks in April and i'm paying nearly £600 for KLM (to ABZ), i booked it a while ago and my mum and dad are flying back with me for a holiday and they are only paying £273 each.

Glad they are getting a cheap holiday but it's so annoying i have to pay more than double that.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Glad they are getting a cheap holiday but it's so annoying i have to pay more than double that.
Didn't you know - there's no credit crunch/recession in Dubai.....It is still boom time as far as airlines and schools are concerned
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:31 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieG
Cattle class Dubai-Melbourne by Emirates is working out to AED 26,000 for us (3 adults and a child fare)......whereas India-Dubai-Melbourne -Dubai-India (the same flight) is AED 12,000
Try Malaysian Airlines..3 adults + 1 child return DXB-MEL is about AED 15,720 !
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:01 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

It's always, always cheaper (well, nearly) to fly an airline from outside their base. And this applies particularly in premium cabins.

That's why LH is usually cheaper than BA from the UK, but BA is cheaper from Germany.

Pakistan and Sri Lanka used to be especially good places to fly Emirates business class from.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:11 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

I dunno what you talking about where u trying to book during christmas? I always book through etihad, infact I'm in england right now, flying through etihad. It cost me 250pounds. Ripping off? not sure ?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Didn't you know - there's no credit crunch/recession in Dubai.....It is still boom time as far as airlines and schools are concerned
pfft! The schools know alright! They just don't want paying parents to know they know. I used to work at a school here.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Flights to Beirut with Emirates is now AED1830...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Flight to Dublin 4400, crazeeeeeeee
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Flight to Dublin 4400, crazeeeeeeee
Just got DXB to Housotn next month for 4850..
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Just got DXB to Housotn next month for 4850..
whats the flying time to Houston?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.