'The Fish Supper'

Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'The Fish Supper'

Originally Posted by Spugsy
thats what I had 2 nights ago, fish and chips, bread and butter and loads of curry sauce....mmmm!
I could understand a seperate chips 'n' curry sauce, but I could never taint a nice piece of cod with gravy... It would make the beer batter all soggy....
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ugh... Naw, a big dollop of Hellmans with my Fish'n'Chips, thank you....
lol thats the only way, I love it with sausages n chips too, but has to be HP with a sausage sannie
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
lol thats the only way, I love it with sausages n chips too, but has to be HP with a sausage sannie
Ooooh, link sausgae and a tattie scone roll, lathered in HP....
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Once upon a time in the Toon you could get 'beanies', sausage meat covered in baked beans covered in batter then fried, they were the business...
Sorry, but this has been worrying me... how do you get the beans to stick to the sausage before you dip it in batter to fry it?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Sorry, but this has been worrying me... how do you get the beans to stick to the sausage before you dip it in batter to fry it?
I really couldn't tell you,

oh hold on, it's sausagemeat and beans, wrapped in mashed potato then deep fried,

aha!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I really couldn't tell you,

oh hold on, it's sausagemeat and beans, wrapped in mashed potato then deep fried,

aha!
Oh, that makes sense. I can't work out whether it sounds delicious or absolutely disgusting. My working class roots are showing...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Oh, that makes sense. I can't work out whether it sounds delicious or absolutely disgusting. My working class roots are showing...
aye they were ace, like the greggs sausage, cheese and baked beans pasties you can get, at my old work people were divided between 'brilliant' and 'tramp food',

Personally I thought they were brilliant, and amazingly good for hangovers.