'The Fish Supper'

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'The Fish Supper'

Went to this new Arabian Mall place next to me at Al Mizhar, totally full of locals but thats what you expect round there to be honest,

anyway the chip shop that was in Bin Sougat is upstairs in the food court, it's called 'The Fish Supper' and I have to say it was pretty ace,

I had:

John Dory and chips (Fish was good, not as good as cod but good - chips nice and chunky)
Big pot of curry sauce
4 slices of bread and butter

It was the business, can't remember how much it cost, about AED55 or something I think, but well worth it, and they deliver.....

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'The Fish Supper'

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Went to this new Arabian Mall place next to me at Al Mizhar, totally full of locals but thats what you expect round there to be honest,

anyway the chip shop that was in Bin Sougat is upstairs in the food court, it's called 'The Fish Supper' and I have to say it was pretty ace,

I had:

John Dory and chips (Fish was good, not as good as cod but good - chips nice and chunky)
Big pot of curry sauce

It was the business, can't remember how much it cost, about AED55 or something I think, but well worth it, and they deliver.....

I did say it was ace when it was at bin sougat centre.. oh the doubters..

curry sauce is the best
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I had:

Big pot of curry sauce

oh you lot a so lucky with all the restaurant choices you have
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
a hint of sarcasm there? or genuine fish and chip envy?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I did say it was ace when it was at bin sougat centre.. oh the doubters..

curry sauce is the best
aye I know, mrs spugsy HATES it, she almost fell over the sofa backwards when I kissed her when we got home.

(She wouldn't even give me a peck on the cheek in that mall as since those stupid rules and regs went round she's terrified of getting into trouble if there are emirates around).
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

aye I know, mrs spugsy HATES it, she almost fell over the sofa backwards when I kissed her when we got home.

(She wouldn't even give me a peck on the cheek in that mall as since those stupid rules and regs went round she's terrified of getting into trouble if there are emirates around).
he he
hows mizhar?
you shopping at aswaaq yet?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

he he
hows mizhar?
honest she's terrified,

Mizhar is good, we seem to intrigue the kids though as we're white, they keep waving at us and saying hello, the indian houseboys just blatanlty stare,

its good, but by good it's hard to find where we live, I've had to print off a google map today as its all street 18 that turns into street 11b then right at street 20 etc etc

Glad I'm next to teh chippy though
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

he he
hows mizhar?
whats aswaaq?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

a hint of sarcasm there? or genuine fish and chip envy?
oh nooo, I love fish and chips, yum, went to the famous one in London in December, the one in Marleybone, cant remember the name, the queue was massive and limos parked outside.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

We used to have one here though, didn't we? Years ago? Busybee will remember...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

whats aswaaq?
supermarket for 'locals'
thought the mizhar one was open, saw signs to it the other day.
Excellent for fruit and veg.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

oh nooo, I love fish and chips, yum, went to the famous one in London in December, the one in Marleybone, cant remember the name, the queue was massive and limos parked outside.
there's a famous one in Whitby near Scarborough, its amazing, huge cod and you sit on the seafront eating them,

then you can go to the dracula museum,

heh, what more do you want from a day out?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:12 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

there's a famous one in Whitby near Scarborough, its amazing, huge cod and you sit on the seafront eating them,

Always thought you Geordies were into haddock rather than cod...like your friendly neighbours north of the border ?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Spugsy, I'm going to Scarborough in a couple of weeks. What's the fish & chip place called?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Spugsy, I'm going to Scarborough in a couple of weeks. What's the fish & chip place called?
**** me there are tonnes of chippers in Scarbrough..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.