Fires...

Old May 1st 2008, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fires...

I want to know, that when people have cybersex and they say that they have "arrived", does that really happen???

And what is the percentage of truth in the actual proceedings; for example, I want to ask you, when I type that I'm touching myself, how would you know when I'm touching???

And Lionheart, I'm not writing this OP as a reminder of the happy times you had the other day with your woman...
Old May 1st 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fires...

Sorry for writing a different thread name to the content...But right now, I'm really on fire and I'm touching myself...I mean the keyboard...
Old May 1st 2008, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
And what is the percentage of truth in the actual proceedings; for example, I want to ask you, when I type that I'm touching myself, how would you know when I'm touching???
i just presumed you are touching yourself the whole time...

MM, xx
Old May 1st 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i just presumed you are touching yourself the whole time...

MM, xx
I was...I had my naked secretary typing...I needed to be inspired...
Old May 1st 2008, 7:04 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I was...I had my naked secretary typing...I needed to be inspired...

Tis all clear now.......couldn't think why your spelling had regressed.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know, that when people have cybersex and they say that they have "arrived", does that really happen???

And Lionheart, I'm not writing this OP as a reminder of the happy times you had the other day with your woman...

Men believe what they want to believe.....especially when it comes to sex.
That is why they can get their rocks off in a 3 minute phone call to "Debbie the nymphomaniac",when really they are talking to Jean,44 year old mum of 5 who is sitting there in her rollers watching Eastenders!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Tis all clear now.......couldn't think why your spelling had regressed.
She said she can do 120 wpm with her eyes closed...She was bang on...
Old May 1st 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Men believe what they want to believe.....especially when it comes to sex.
That is why they can get their rocks off in a 3 minute phone call to "Debbie the nymphomaniac",when really they are talking to Jean,44 year old mum of 5 who is sitting there in her rollers watching Eastenders!
How many call are you getting recently,Lola???
Old May 1st 2008, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

How many call are you getting recently,Lola???
Bit quiet tonight,but it is only early....around 12 it perks up!!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

She said she can do 120 wpm with her eyes closed...She was bang on...

yawn, that's the Pitt(s)man!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

but I've run out of credit tonight!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you can pay me in kind!!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keep your legs open...Things will pick up for you eventually...
Old May 1st 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
She gets post-dated-cheques...Don't worry...
Old May 1st 2008, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keep your legs open...Things will pick up for you eventually...
you're a cheeky b@stard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.