firearms in the ME...

Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:16 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default firearms in the ME...

sorry, but had to share

http://i.gizmodo.com/5212229/the-ba+...peta-activists

Last edited by still.unsure; Apr 15th 2009 at 8:19 am. Reason: url cut off...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: firearms in the ME...

What a waste of bacon.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:47 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

i wouldn't be surprised if this becomes an anti-western propoganda shot used by the taleban...

"see! they want to kill you AND they'll do it with... *gasp*... bacon!"
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Nice weapon.

As for Taliban, if the coalition buried all dead terrorists wrapped in bacon, they would stop fighting us. This works.