BE Fight Club?

Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE Fight Club?

The rules..
You can only talk about fight club on BE..

All weapons are acceptable, so long as it is not mechanically driven (no tanks or warships commander)..

There seems to have been a lot of fighting talk on a recent thread, but who wants to fight each other?

By the way, I'm out, as it goes without saying that I am long past taking a kicking in a supermarket car park and someone has to referee..
(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Fight Club?

Originally Posted by admon
The rules..
You can only talk about fight club on BE..

All weapons are acceptable, so long as it is not mechanically driven (no tanks or warships commander)..

There seems to have been a lot of fighting talk on a recent thread, but who wants to fight each other?

By the way, I'm out, as it goes without saying that I am long past taking a kicking in a supermarket car park and someone has to referee..
(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
ok no worries, I'll challenge MM to a pants only warm bath of custard wrestling match.

That ok?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ok no worries, I'll challenge MM to a pants only warm bath of custard wrestling match.

That ok?
i take it bangleman will be the camcorderer with the unsteady hand..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

LOL
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

he'll be in the rocking chair fast asleep with a blanket over his knees.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

aah bless him..

he'll be dribbling as well, of course..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:24 pm
why ayeeeee man!

aah bless him..

and mumbliong to himself 'eeeh I remember that fat porker I rode back when I was a lad, eeh she used to let me do anything....'
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Bangleman where are you to defend yourself ! As a fellow Hammer i should get involved but WTF
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Bangleman where are you to defend yourself ! As a fellow Hammer i should get involved but WTF
you know you want to..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:35 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

more of your sick dreams about me Admon ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

watching you try to perform would send anyone to sleep Spugsy !
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
more of your sick dreams about me Admon ?
fak me, someone rocked the rocking chair..

wasn't me, it was spugs that started the thought process..
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
watching you try to perform would send anyone to sleep Spugsy !
hmmm, most likely true....
Hammer for Life

aah bless him..

the only thing round here that will be dribbling Admon is you, when you're lying in that hospital bed after you have been giving a good kicking
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

fak me, someone rocked the rocking chair..

wasn't me, it was spugs that started the thought process..
aye I'd better be careful or no life home after footy for me tonight,

ahem, Bangleman....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.