Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

FIFA World Cup - Who's watching and where ?

FIFA World Cup - Who's watching and where ?

Old May 27th 2010, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FIFA World Cup - Who's watching and where ?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Now, who wants to take part in the age-old Scottish game of "How long till some Engerlish commentator mentions 1966?'. Ill post the spreadsheet and you select the days, hours and minute from the start day and time till the first reference..

Lets say 50dhs entry, winner take all???
I'll take first 30mins.
Old May 27th 2010, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
at home with copious amounts of booze
ditto, but at my house and not Sandboys.
Old May 27th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Al Jazeera smart cards for my showtime box are 700aed ! OMG !!
Old May 27th 2010, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

arc en ciel is an unknown quantity at this point

Do any of you stream live UK tv eg: BBC1 - I have no problem to do this in the UK, so if you have a VPN connection and min 2meg broadband, why not ?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

tillyrose is an unknown quantity at this point

I am for sure for the first time. I am officially an EPL junkie.germany looks excellent.