FHM 100 sexiest women

Old May 2nd 2012, 1:54 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FHM 100 sexiest women

Great post kittycat.

The comment about models looking freakish is interesting. I've met quite a few and in real life they are often very tall, very thin and slightly odd looking, but they photograph well. The camera seems to love angular women and it certainly doesn't love everyone.

Maybe people need to be more aware of how much airbrushing goes on? People who touch up photos get very well paid to make imperfections disappear. With the right lighting, a good photographer and six hours of photoshop ( 15 hours for Bahtatboy), we could all look fabulous!

Last edited by Meow; May 2nd 2012 at 2:10 pm.
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:59 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
With the right lighting, a good photographer and six hours of photoshop, we could all look fabulous!
You speak for yourself.
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:10 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You speak for yourself.
I've amended my previous post for you...
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Meow- its been an interesting change in the industry. not for the better really. Some of my colleagues from my freelancing days have worked in the industry for many many years and have worked with all the big names. They will tell you go back 20 years and a model going to a casting would have brushed hair, a clean face ( no make up), nude underwear and a pair of heels in their bag, their books were pretty much unretouched and if so it was minimal and retouching was a skilled trade (back in the day when it was done by hand and was incredibly expensive - companies wouldn't have paid for retouching to the level it is done now) so the girls looked the part. At the end of the day those are the tools of their trade. Now I regularly have girls that rock up to castings that look tired and scruffy and no better than girls you see anywhere, they have decent bone structure but they need a lot of work to get them to a decent standard and then x ammount of post work to finish them.

However you could say that is also the case for the photography and hair and make up,in this day and age you have a digital camera and your a photographer, when I would disagree with that some what, the doors have opened to a lot of people that shouldnt be in the trade, film is expensive to shoot on, so photographers wouldn't reel off 200 shots on one image but thats how it works these days, unprofessional photographers undercutting the market and devaluing the industry, same as if the make up is shit it gets retouched, back in the day a make up artist wouldn't get work if her work wasnt flawless. So whilst the industry has become more competitive in many ways it is still a rare talent to pick up a camera and shoot a beautiful fashion story, or to stand in front of the camera and work the camera etc. Anyway I digress. Basically the digital era has alot of negatives as well as its positives. Give me a film photographer over a digital one anyday!

Last edited by kittycat1; May 2nd 2012 at 2:24 pm.
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:36 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Basically the digital era has alot of negatives
No, you don't get negatives, that's the whole point

I still shoot ocassionally with real film. On a 60-year-old camera. It certainly slows you down.
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

haha Bahtatboy- one of your finest there.

I still love film, one of the photographers I work with still shoots on film, hand retouches everything, hise work is exceptional. Everything is as it looks through the camera, best lighting photographer I've ever worked with. It's just too expensive now unless your talking billboard advertising. However I can remember working with one photographer who was bit of a party animal- a week long shoot and on the last night he went out with the client with the film in his bag. The night went a bit lary and he ended up losing the film. A whole weeks worth of work lost! Thank god he had insurance!
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:33 am
Just Joined

GypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant futureGypsyCat has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Nope not an ounce of truth in that to be honest.

From an outerwear editorial point of view, i prefer tall slim/skinny girls- mostly because they give a hard fashion look, softer curvier girls tend to give a sexier look. Boobs and hips also get in the way of product, most couture wear is still made to original sizing so is designed for smaller physiques- you try getting a busty girl in a Vivienne Westwood dress- it all just spills out! It also becomes about the product not the girl, a skinnier girl tends to have a more adaptable look, a curvier girl just does curvy. You can pad a skinny girl out ( I've used bubble wrap to make product fit before) but you can't squeeze a bigger girl into little clothes. Give me a girl with a 22 inch waist over a girl with a 28 inch waist anyday- for editorial not in real life- is it reality- no of course it isn't but what part of the fashion industry has anything to do with real life?.

For lingerie however a girl with a more natural curve works, but she has to be toned, fat looks crap when photographed and if a lingerie girl has cellulite she won't get much work. A good lingerie girl is normally incredibly fit and shorter than a high fashion girl- very hard to find as most of the skinnier girls actually arent that toned, they just have low body fat, lingerie girls are the ones that take the best care of their bodies.

Its often weird when you see models next to a group of real people - they look abnormal, freakishly tall skinny girls- yes they look great in photoshoots and on the catwalk but in real life they border on freaks!

I know my perception on women is incredibly skewed, I can look at most gorgeous women and pick every flaw in them because Im used to doing it on photoshoots which is part of my job, absolutely no one is perfect, I have only met one or two girls in over a decade of working that are completely confident with their bodies - pretty much all girls have some detail they are paranoid about- whether they be a high end fashion model or the girl next door.

As for gay designers prefering boy like figures- its a load of old crap to be honest.
My good friend is a fashion photographer and I have to agree. It's easier to dress a skinny woman, because you can pad her out if need be. But what you really want is a woman with good bone structure.

He is gay as well and in general though he says women look better with curves, just not to photograph.
Old May 7th 2012, 5:11 am
Banned

Super Power is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Meow

Sexiness is about the complete person and mags like FHM are merely about women posing stereotypically in few clothes. Any half-decent man is interested in the whole woman and realises that sexiness of about more than just appearance.
You're right again Meow- A bad personality can make a beautiful woman ugly, and and good personality can make an ugly woman attractive..Ya can't fall in love with a body! They're all the same.

Its 90% brain/10% looks- now if you can somehow find great beauty coupled with a great brain, then you really got something....

You got what I call a Mata Hari
Old May 7th 2012, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

A bad personality can make a beautiful woman ugly, and and good personality can make an ugly woman attractive
Wow that is great idea ....brain is first ,,beauty is second
Old May 7th 2012, 8:12 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudawia
Wow that is great idea ....brain is first ,,beauty is second
Hmmmm, Whilst it sounds good we all know that's not entirely true, else Anne Widdecombe would be on the front cover of Zoo and Nuts every week with her dictionaries out.
Old May 7th 2012, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Hmmmm, Whilst it sounds good we all know that's not entirely true, else Anne Widdecombe would be on the front cover of Zoo and Nuts every week with her dictionaries out.
it is up to u ..true or false ...It's just an opinion may be true ,,,may be false...what is wrong
Old May 7th 2012, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

i've always preferred bbw's myself....purely a personal preference
Old May 7th 2012, 9:21 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goonerseba
i've always preferred bbw's myself....purely a personal preference
ahhh choices.