February Beers?

Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default February Beers?

Afternoon campers,

You're all suffering from a busy workload back after Xmas, the resolutions are starting to slip further than the zip on your undone trousers at 5pm on Xmas day. You're wondering when the next holiday is, why haven't you got anything to look forward to? The kids just broke the iPad you bought them. The car battery needs changing because you didn't do it before the hols. You've been asked to go to Qatar or Saudi next week for meetings. You've forgotten how to swing the 6-iron and no have no go-to club. Life is shit.

I offer you, the misery-laden folk of BE a way out of the doldrums and into the light.

Beer.

That magical, golden, beautiful nectar solves problems faster than Millhouse can describe the layout of every design of house on the Ranches. Faster than Auto can say that Andy Murray isn't boring and EVEN FASTER than Patsy can say 'daaaaahhling' 100 times. THAT FAST.

Potential days are normally Tuesdays/Wednesdays, let us all aim for Feb.

Tues 5
Weds 6
Tues 12
Weds 13
Tues 19
Weds 20
Tues 26

Do any of those dates work for you folks?
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February Beers?

Originally Posted by Scamp
Afternoon campers,

You're all suffering from a busy workload back after Xmas, the resolutions are starting to slip further than the zip on your undone trousers at 5pm on Xmas day. You're wondering when the next holiday is, why haven't you got anything to look forward to? The kids just broke the iPad you bought them. The car battery needs changing because you didn't do it before the hols. You've been asked to go to Qatar or Saudi next week for meetings. You've forgotten how to swing the 6-iron and no have no go-to club. Life is shit.

I offer you, the misery-laden folk of BE a way out of the doldrums and into the light.

Beer.

That magical, golden, beautiful nectar solves problems faster than Millhouse can describe the layout of every design of house on the Ranches. Faster than Auto can say that Andy Murray isn't boring and EVEN FASTER than Patsy can say 'daaaaahhling' 100 times. THAT FAST.

Potential days are normally Tuesdays/Wednesdays, let us all aim for Feb.

Tues 5
Weds 6
Tues 12
Weds 13
Tues 19
Weds 20
Tues 26

Do any of those dates work for you folks?
If I'm around, I'll come - can't do 5/6 and probably not 12/13 though.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Back in the UK from the 1st till the 11th. If I'm here I will go
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Early lead for 19/20/26 then
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to come. Any of those dates suit me. However, wouldn't a Thursday be better? That way, we don't have to worry about being hungover the next day at work...
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Weekends are for going out with real friends...
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
Meoooow
Old Jan 15th 2013, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I would like to come. Any of those dates suit me. However, wouldn't a Thursday be better? That way, we don't have to worry about being hungover the next day at work...
Originally Posted by Meow
The general consensus is as Meow says, that weekends are generally snubbed for family / non-internet-weirdo types.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't do;

Tues 19
Weds 20

but otherwise I'm about all Feb I think
Old Jan 15th 2013, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Round-Bum is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll probably be visiting sometime soon. If it coincides with your get-together it would be good to see if there are real people on then end of those user names.

And beers would be good, too. I'm missing them...
Old Jan 16th 2013, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot wait until 26 Feb.

What about Wed 16 Jan?
Old Jan 16th 2013, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Waiting to see what date is picked, but I'll probably turn up as I'm notgoing out of DB anytime soon

Saff
Old Jan 16th 2013, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
I cannot wait until 26 Feb.

What about Wed 16 Jan?
My post-xmas bank balance just winced at the prospect of me considering a beer.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 3:48 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Thursday nights are for going to bed at 7pm.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 3:51 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Thursday nights are for going to bed at 7pm.
Who with?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.