FCO LOCATE

Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default FCO LOCATE

Dear Locate User,

The FCO is moving from a system where British nationals are encouraged to register when they travel in case there is a crisis, to one where we are using a number of channels to give the latest information and advice on what you should do if you need our help in a crisis and how to contact the FCO's crisis response team. From 14 May we will no longer use the LOCATE system, instead using our resources to improve our travel advice service and focus on those who most need our help.

Please read the attached document for more information.

Regards,

LOCATE Team

What does this mean? - **** Off unless you are paying?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:48 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FCO LOCATE

I received that and was amused by this line "using our resources to improve our travel advice service and focus on those who most need our help." How much of the FO resource does it use to get some pimply geek to set up a webpage that the 'customers' fill in and they do nothing?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

The age old story of British dips not wanting any contact with British citizens, much prefering to flog Weapons instead, Useless twunts.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:59 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
The age old story of British dips not wanting any contact with British citizens, much prefering to flog Weapons instead, Useless twunts.
totally agree , the embassies are far more concerned with furthering the interests of British business and making money from visa applications than looking after British nationals when they have a problem.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:30 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Utter wankers as per usual. I didn't get the mail despite registering every year with locate.
This is another flimsy excuse to spend their time coming up with tasks to avoid actually doing any work.

Anyone remember when the embassy started to post on here then quickly disappeared ?
Twats
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
Utter wankers as per usual. I didn't get the mail despite registering every year with locate.
This is another flimsy excuse to spend their time coming up with tasks to avoid actually doing any work.

Anyone remember when the embassy started to post on here then quickly disappeared ?
Twats
Possibly because the site does not have a Hindi facility
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:58 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Possibly because the site does not have a Hindi facility
Does it read like I'm fluent in Hindi ?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Does it read like I'm fluent in Hindi ?
Jeez! - I wish people could READ before they put both feet in their mouths! - What I meant was, is that most of it has gone over to Call Centres! - I used the 'Subtle Approach!' - Evidently, too subtle!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:07 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Jeez! - I wish people could READ before they put both feet in their mouths! - What I meant was, is that most of it has gone over to Call Centres! - I used the 'Subtle Approach!' - Evidently, too subtle!
Apologies, see thread about kids and lack of sleep
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Apologies, see thread about kids and lack of sleep
Is that relevant? - Before I waste my time?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:19 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Is that relevant? - Before I waste my time?
Wow and I thought I was being a **** today.

Relevant yes, important? Not even slightly. Waste of time? Clearly
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wow and I thought I was being a **** today.

Relevant yes, important? Not even slightly. Waste of time? Clearly
**** makes the message unreadable. Vocabulary limitations?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

**** makes the message unreadable. Vocabulary limitations?
There's only two words on our sweary filter and both those only have 4 letters in them .... so I think it's easy to figure out which ones they are
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:51 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
There's only two words on our sweary filter and both those only have 4 letters in them .... so I think it's easy to figure out which ones they are
**** me, really?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:55 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
**** me, really?
Is the other one ****?

EDIT: Yes it is!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.