Favourite biscuit

Old May 12th 2009, 8:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite biscuit

Originally Posted by deemi786
hahah, try the tea thing with them, bite a bit off the bottom and top of the penguin and then dip the penguin into a hot cup of tea and SUCK the tea into the biscuit, when you feel tea trickling down your gullet, stop sucking and put the whole penguin in your mouth........

hmmmmmmmm....
we used to do that in Oz, it's AWESOME.
Old May 12th 2009, 9:37 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

All you Poms and Aussies can say what you want but if you want decent biscuits you need to go to Holland.

Stroopwafel;s which have caramel in the middle which you put over your cup of coffee until the caramel melts before you eat it. I think you can buy them in Carrefour City Centre.

Speculaas, a lightly spiced biscuit (not spicy like a vindaloo!).
Old May 12th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
All you Poms and Aussies can say what you want but if you want decent biscuits you need to go to Holland.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MnFhyji8V2...roopwafels.jpg
Stroopwafel;s which have caramel in the middle which you put over your cup of coffee until the caramel melts before you eat it. I think you can buy them in Carrefour City Centre.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5TMVnid_d3...mas_cookie.jpg
Speculaas, a lightly spiced biscuit (not spicy like a vindaloo!).

I have had Stroopwafels. nice.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by seraphnina
I have had Stroopwafels. nice.
Goodness me, i forgot about them , used to spend my time in BEST in holland for a few years (perhaps the most boring place on earth)

Stroopwafels are lovely, especially if you warm the things up in the microwave first.

In fact i still do that with Toblerone and snickers, melted chocolate yummmmy..