Favourite Apps

Old Aug 7th 2017, 7:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Apps

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I stopped playing PC games when the carpal tunnel thing hit many years ago, used to be part of a team and leauge and all that blah blah but got bored with it plus there was SO much online cheating in PC that frankly just gave up

ps3 and now ps4 (garden warfare king...yeah baby! )
although having said that I did make a very very sweet rig a few months ago and installed the HTC VIVE and learned all I have to about it coz now I am selling that stuff
VR is the new thing my man, the day MS manages to combine Apple's SIRI, Xbox's motion detection, some form of augmented keyboard, smaller and more versatile motion controllers, they will launch MS Virtual OS and boom. The kit (vive or Oculus) is heavy and too many wires for now but I think 3-4 years down the road, this VR thing will explode.
and what do you mean want to improve? I am the king in backgammon...on my good days
May the Gods roll with you. D-)
Old Aug 7th 2017, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Have you tried eXtreme Gammon 2? It's excellent on a PC, slightly less so mobile, but still mightily powerful. Worth the money if you want to improve.
Link to get a code - or share yours?
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook
Insta - Millhouse, check out Afrogirlfitness
Whatsapp
Happn
Daily Fail
Tunein
Netflix
BBC Sport
Google maps / Waze
Nike Run Club
KLM / Emirates / Etihad /BA
Expedia
Booking.com
Uber
Airbnb
Googleearth
Fieldmove Clino (bet I am the only one with this)
Units plus
XE
Dubizzle
Groupon
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Units plus
Is this how you measure tunnels?
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Is this how you measure tunnels?
Nope, I just pace them out..... i'm a geologist not a engineer remember...... our whole science is based on approximations!

Oh and corduroy!
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Nope, I just pace them out..... i'm a geologist not a engineer remember...... our whole science is based on approximations!

Oh and corduroy!
I love corduroy. Wonderful cordy dungarees when I was a child. Forever classy.

Approximations is generous. You lick your finger, wipe the ground, stick it in the air and guess.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Approximations is generous. You lick your finger, wipe the ground, stick it in the air and guess.
So you've had the training too....
Old Aug 8th 2017, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

So you've had the training too....
Not that lucky but I've interviewed a few and that technique seemed pretty consistent...

Joking aside, it's pretty interesting stuff, the ground.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 2:44 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and corduroy!
Maybe you'll find this interesting?

https://omantourism.gov.om/wps/porta...i-tour%20guide

Couple of apps mentioned at the foot of the article
Old Aug 8th 2017, 2:57 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I love corduroy. Wonderful cordy dungarees when I was a child. Forever classy.

You can have my estimating dice when I retire...
Old Aug 8th 2017, 2:59 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Link to get a code - or share yours?
Not shareable, AFAIK. I think you just have to bite the bullet...
Old Aug 9th 2017, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Not that lucky but I've interviewed a few and that technique seemed pretty consistent...

Joking aside, it's pretty interesting stuff, the ground.
It can be on occasion. Ensures I'm not stuck in the office everyday to! And I get to tell people to blow things up.....

Originally Posted by hnd
Maybe you'll find this interesting?

Couple of apps mentioned at the foot of the article
Thanks hnd, I'll have a looksee.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You can have my estimating dice when I retire...
Good man, are they the +10 or +20% contingency version?
Old Aug 9th 2017, 11:01 am
Hit 16's

It can be on occasion. Ensures I'm not stuck in the office everyday to! And I get to tell people to blow things up.....

Thanks hnd, I'll have a looksee.

Good man, are they the +10 or +20% contingency version?
There's a separate dice for that.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

katymelo is an unknown quantity at this point

Today Instagram is the best for photolovers, for sure!
Old Apr 19th 2018, 3:48 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katymelo
Today Instagram is the best for photolovers, for sure!
I just use it to perv honestly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.