British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Fat Bastard January (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/fat-bastard-january-699027/)

kittycat1 Jan 3rd 2011 2:50 pm

Fat Bastard January

Ok so lots of people on here saying they want to lose weight - get fit etc, so whats your target for the month? Always easier to stick to it if you have a bit of pressure from a group- so you're my fat bastard club. My target is 5 kilos loss a month for what seems like forever. Anyway so far 2 and a half kilos down since xmas so on track :D

Millhouse Jan 3rd 2011 2:52 pm

Re: Fat Bastard January

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9074349)
Ok so lots of people on here saying they want to lose weight - get fit etc, so whats your target for the month? Always easier to stick to it if you have a bit of pressure from a group- so you're my fat bastard club. My target is 5 kilos loss a month for what seems like forever. Anyway so far 2 and a half kilos down since xmas so on track :D

I want to put on 2 lb. I didn't eat enough celebrations over Christmas and haven't reached my target new year weight from which to diet from.

The Dean Jan 3rd 2011 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9074349)

You've lost 2.5kg out of 5.0?

So you're now a "Semi-Skimmed Bastard" then?

kittycat1 Jan 3rd 2011 3:18 pm

nope Im still a fat bastard- thats just my target for january! but yes half way there for the month- must try to be extra good for the rest of the month although have birthday celebrations and christmas coming end of jan when I go home! Thats since xmas Ive lost the 2.5 kilos so a bit of heating with my dates but its more enouraging if I group it into January!

Squirty Cream Jan 3rd 2011 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9074401)
nope Im still a fat bastard- thats just my target for january! but yes half way there for the month- must try to be extra good for the rest of the month although have birthday celebrations and christmas coming end of jan when I go home! Thats since xmas Ive lost the 2.5 kilos so a bit of heating with my dates but its more enouraging if I group it into January!

People talking about their weight and much they have lost are losing, blah, blah is the most boring topic ever, I know because I do it incessantly as a deliberate ploy to piss people off, is that why you are doing it??? Like as a Mickey Take?

Spugsy Jan 3rd 2011 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream (Post 9074438)
People talking about their weight and much they have lost are losing, blah, blah is the most boring topic ever, I know because I do it incessantly as a deliberate ploy to piss people off, is that why you are doing it??? Like as a Mickey Take?

piss off dickface.

Squirty Cream Jan 3rd 2011 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9074696)
piss off dickface.

Sorry Salad Dodger, I don't take orders from you!

If it's the Fat Bastard Club then it's a Mickey take isn't it? Most people who are overweight are pretty sensitive so calling a thread Fat Bastards can't be serious surely, otherwise people trying to lose weight would be following Blue Cats thread and asking Patsy for some helpful advice.

The Dean Jan 3rd 2011 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9074696)
piss off dickface.

Rejoice......... Squirty is back. The Bored was an immeasurably poorer place without her.................

............ but - WHY is she back???

kittycat1 Jan 3rd 2011 5:57 pm

No squirty cream that is not why I am doing it- but now I will do it just to piss you off grrr smilie face :frown:

calling a thread fat bastards is showing i have sense of humour about having an arse the size of a hippo! Why be sensitive about it- I am fat- theres no point in kidding myself- and having been called a fat ****** in the past fat bastard is actually quite nice! and seeing as the bored have made other posts discussing weightloss it seemed quite apt.

Bahtatboy Jan 3rd 2011 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream (Post 9074732)
Sorry Salad Dodger, I don't take orders from you!

Piss off, dickface

shakh your bootie Jan 3rd 2011 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9074779)
No squirty cream that is not why I am doing it- but now I will do it just to piss you off grrr smilie face :frown:

calling a thread fat bastards is showing i have sense of humour about having an arse the size of a hippo! Why be sensitive about it- I am fat- theres no point in kidding myself- and having been called a fat ****** in the past fat bastard is actually quite nice! and seeing as the bored have made other posts discussing weightloss it seemed quite apt.

Call me shallow, hon, but if that is the case, as the dragon them say:

"I'm out....."

But one suspects that the lady doth protest too much - I'm sure that your derierre is a thing of enormous joy forever........

MataHari Jan 4th 2011 2:50 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 9074744)
Rejoice......... Squirty is back. The Bored was an immeasurably poorer place without her.................

............ but - WHY is she back???

yes, why is she back?

Blue Cat Jan 4th 2011 2:53 am

Love it! Fat Bastard thread! saw some wine called Fat Batard I think it was at Barracuda! I haven't been weighed as I have only been on my *healthy eating plan* for 4 days but I am really enjoying it I have to say. I would love to lose 2.5kg in a month never mind 5 kg, well done Kitty!

Madam Medusa Jan 4th 2011 3:12 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 9075675)
yes, why is she back?

perhaps she's been pining for the dean...

MM, xx

MataHari Jan 4th 2011 3:37 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 9075700)
perhaps she's been pining for the dean...

MM, xx

he's a babe magnet...

(can't pm, same old thing again, drives me mad)