Fake Handbags - Ladies

Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fake Handbags - Ladies

Originally Posted by shiva
If you buy chocolate in all likelyhood you are supporting child slavery, if you buy branded or any otehr type of clothing you are supporting indenured labour in asia, if you buy electronics you are supporting the continuation of china's gulg system, etc etc etc ad infinitum
There is another way to look at it though... I have seen plenty of imported / exported goods (eg textiles and garments) from Ind, Pak and Bangladesh, where it is the trade and the foreign exports that's the difference between abject poverty & starvation on one hand, and a livelihood and a chance to better yourself, on the other. Not saying exploitation doesn't happen, or that it should - only that not all products made in developing countries are exploitative. Many of their exports are essential to the local economies, and without them, what little economic activity exists there will disappear too.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I'll agree with that one..

..blaming corporate globalization is a good starting point.

Anyone that buys brands and makes themselves out to be a 'champion of poor people' is a hypocrite.
Shit, today must be a Monday... Could never get the hang of Mondays...

Just agreed with something admon said......
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather buy a nicelooking 450 dhs bag that isn't from a particular designer than forking out that money for a fake...there are plenty of 'high street' shops that sell nice bags...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'd rather buy a nicelooking 450 dhs bag that isn't from a particular designer than forking out that money for a fake...there are plenty of 'high street' shops that sell nice bags...
Fake's don't cost a lot of money, unless you're sucked in or naive.
Just come to China. Most of the 'fakes' or 'copies' are actually originals, made on the same line, in the same factory, but just simply an over-run or the boss made a 'few extra' to sell in the local market (China/Asia).
Anyway, pay what you feel is worth it to you, no matter what it is, but personally, I never get sucked in by any brand names....relatively, it's all the same stuff, forget the name, check the quality of material and manufacture....easy!
PS - I joined yesterday! Hello everyone! You're comments had me laughing yesterday, on many topics.... ;-)
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:04 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MonsterP
Fake's don't cost a lot of money, unless you're sucked in or naive.
Just come to China. Most of the 'fakes' or 'copies' are actually originals, made on the same line, in the same factory, but just simply an over-run or the boss made a 'few extra' to sell in the local market (China/Asia).
Anyway, pay what you feel is worth it to you, no matter what it is, but personally, I never get sucked in by any brand names....relatively, it's all the same stuff, forget the name, check the quality of material and manufacture....easy!
PS - I joined yesterday! Hello everyone! You're comments had me laughing yesterday, on many topics.... ;-)
Hello MonsterP and welcome to the bored.

Is the user name relevant????
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Hello MonsterP and welcome to the bored.

Is the user name relevant????
Ha! Thank you kind Sir!
Yes but no....! It's a long story, or an old story.... ;-)
P is for Paul, nice to meet you RoadKing!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:09 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MonsterP
Ha! Thank you kind Sir!
Yes but no....! It's a long story, or an old story.... ;-)
P is for Paul, nice to meet you RoadKing!
Decisive chap, aint'cha.

Do you know any fake ladies with handbags?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Roadking
Decisive chap, aint'cha.

Do you know any fake ladies with handbags?
Oh my god, don't we all.
Well, it take a few years before you find the reverse...
All part of the fun :-)

Anyway, hope this lady isn't too confused by us on this particular hand-bag issue, I'm sure not.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:16 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It really annoys me when people pay so much extra for a brand name. I have been to many factories where they produce famous name products on one line and products for Tesco/ASDA/Sainsbury on the next line. The only difference is in the packaging. Bottled water, breakfast cereals, soap flakes and shampoos are the most obvious examples. The same applies to some garments and accessories too.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
It really annoys me when people pay so much extra for a brand name. I have been to many factories where they produce famous name products on one line and products for Tesco/ASDA/Sainsbury on the next line. The only difference is in the packaging. Bottled water, breakfast cereals, soap flakes and shampoos are the most obvious examples. The same applies to some garments and accessories too.
True you will find many factories all over the world that our producing for Top Shop/Nicole Farhi, but they are def not using the same yarns, fabrics, buttons, zips etc trust me.

The same with handbags, may be the same design, copied, but the leather/lining will not be the same.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 12:33 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
But why should that annoy you? It isn't your money they are spending.

-
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:52 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't give a toss about the names or handbags for that matter, my mum just asked me to get her a handbag and that was one I saw yesterday. If that's 'old hat' then what are the latest bags that are popular etc?

Bison
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:12 pm
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bison
I couldn't give a toss about the names or handbags for that matter, my mum just asked me to get her a handbag and that was one I saw yesterday. If that's 'old hat' then what are the latest bags that are popular etc?

Bison
Bison, try the shop called "Linda", it's in Karama. Ask you to show you the back of the house with the real deals.

Everybody else, get a copy of "Gomorra", from the Italian author Roberto Saviano; his details on the supply chain linked to the fashion market (fakes and reals) make some of the best journalism available nowadays.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison

Bison
Here you go Bison

http://forum.purseblog.com/

Should keep you occupied for a few days
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:59 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

We used to sell fake gucci bags in 87-88? We'd get a truckload for $5 per and sell them for $25 and as low as $15 if someone bargained..It's like cubic zerconia's..If the wife does'nt know the difference, why buy the real thing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.