Faithless this Friday

Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Faithless this Friday

Anyone else going? - I'm so excited! Haven't seen them for years but the last time i saw them they were awesome! Got me dancin' boots on so ready to jump about like a mad thing!
Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:27 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faithless this Friday

awww - I want to go toooooo!

Can't though 'cos I've got Mummy Duties (Miss Kitty's first ballet show)... meh.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Anyone else going? - I'm so excited! Haven't seen them for years but the last time i saw them they were awesome! Got me dancin' boots on so ready to jump about like a mad thing!
Yep - never seen them but i'm glad i am as this is their farewell tour.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:52 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to be a party pooper but how do you expect to get home? It will be chaos. I wonder how long is the walk from Atlantis to the mainland?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sorry to be a party pooper but how do you expect to get home? It will be chaos. I wonder how long is the walk from Atlantis to the mainland?
you old fart... ever gone out for the night and not gone home?

now, do me a favor and post on my thread about the insurance market in MENA would you?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

I have never gone out and worried how i'll get home.

I have walked to near the tunnel before and grabbed a cab. It really isn't that difficult. Hopefully they'll have a bit of sense and keep the monorail open. I fear that will be too much to ask though.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
you old fart... ever gone out for the night and not gone home? now, do me a favor and post on my thread about the insurance market in MENA would you?
Tried reading your thread but the computer wouldn't let me open it. 80% of the time I get those Network Errors, which put me in irritable mood before I even start writing.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:16 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Looking forward to it - God is a DJ !
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:19 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Just can't imagine its the same without copious amounts of Es and whizz
Old Mar 30th 2011, 1:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy aquaventure beforehand?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 1:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm staying at Atlantis
Old Mar 30th 2011, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm staying at Atlantis
Can I kip in your bathroom?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lionheart- you really are an old fart sometimes! who cares how you get home-Ill be wearing my dancin' flip flops so I can walk if needs be.

Spugs sounds like a plan- what time are you going? Ill get the sunblock out!
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Just been sent the set times:

03.00 ♫ David C Craig
04.30 ♫ Cliff Townley
06.00 ♫ Charl Chaka
07.00 ♫ GOLDFISH live on stage
08.00 ♫ Smokin Groove
09.00 ♫ Faithless live on stage
10.30 ♫ Jonathan Ulysses (Space, Ibiza)
12.00 ♫ Greg Stainer
01.00 ♫ Mark Pickup
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Lionheart- you really are an old fart sometimes! who cares how you get home-Ill be wearing my dancin' flip flops so I can walk if needs be.

Spugs sounds like a plan- what time are you going? Ill get the sunblock out!
Dunno, earlish maybe, 11 or summat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.