Facebook ???

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Facebook ???

Anyone having trouble accessing facebook?

Been trying for ages keep getting a network error message !

I presume its Donald Ducked !
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:23 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook ???

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Anyone having trouble accessing facebook?

Been trying for ages keep getting a network error message !

I presume its Donald Ducked !
Ive already done that one you are too slow....
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Ive already done that one you are too slow....
Sometimes its good to come second !
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:33 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

The blackberry application is still working.

Sad I know
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:33 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes its good to come second !
Hmmm maybe ..but if you bothered to read my posts you would have seen that i had posted one already ...

FB is useless not been able to get onto it all night ...
Knew i should have organised a quizz night tonight LOL! ...
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Face it Twink, your posts are usually shite, i never read them !
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

As Twinkle is probably a damn sight prettier than you are, I have replied to her thread!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:43 pm
Here comes the Sun

Yeah i know you have a sneeky peek ...
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah i know you have a sneeky peek ...
The only thing i peek at is your bottom when you have had a few too many !
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:48 pm
Here comes the Sun

The only thing i peek at is your bottom when you have had a few too many !
Oi ..Cheeky...
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oi ..Cheeky...
I'm good at cheeky !
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:53 pm
Here comes the Sun

I'm good at cheeky !
So ive observed!! LOL!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:09 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm good at cheeky !
..here's picture to prove it...if you want to see the actual movie go to the following:

http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

In the top (first) box put your name (male) and in the second box put in your partners name (female).

Ignore the third and fourth boxes; and, then click on the button underneath called called "visualizar".
Attached Thumbnails Facebook ???-karlos.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
..here's picture to prove it...if you want to see the actual movie go to the following:

http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

In the top (first) box put your name (male) and in the second box put in your partners name (female).

Ignore the third and fourth boxes; and, then click on the button underneath called called "visualizar".
im sure it will make him happy seeing his name tattooed on some fellas ass!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks MacScot I have always wanted 'Karlos The Jackal' tattooed on some hairy arsed Dundee biker !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.