Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

FA Cup Final - kick-off time

FA Cup Final - kick-off time

Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default FA Cup Final - kick-off time

Cannot do better than draw your attention to Daniel Taylor's piece for tomorrow's Observer:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...cup-final-fans

Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:30 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FA Cup Final - kick-off time

I couldn't agree more. Selling their soul to the $.

And the fact that a sponsors ribbons are around the cup is plainly wrong too.

As a final point, the cup is played 2 weeks before the end of the season! Why is that?

It always used to be the finale, after all the games had finished. Not now.

FA, **** All, don't care at all about the fans of the game, only to please their corporate sponsors.

Truly disgusting.

And while I'm on the subject, fair play to John Terry not shaking hands with that tosser Bernstein last night - say hat you want about JT, but at least he has the courage of his convictions.

Or maybe he shagged Bernsteins wife/daughter/niece....
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I couldn't agree more. Selling their soul to the $.

And the fact that a sponsors ribbons are around the cup is plainly wrong too.

As a final point, the cup is played 2 weeks before the end of the season! Why is that?

It always used to be the finale, after all the games had finished. Not now.

FA, **** All, don't care at all about the fans of the game, only to please their corporate sponsors.

Truly disgusting.

And while I'm on the subject, fair play to John Terry not shaking hands with that tosser Bernstein last night - say hat you want about JT, but at least he has the courage of his convictions.

Or maybe he shagged Bernsteins wife/daughter/niece....
Last night? What happened? What was the occasion? I missed this............
Old Apr 20th 2013, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Last night? What happened? What was the occasion? I missed this............
Didn't that occur a few evenings ago when Chelsea had to officially return the Champions League trophy to those muppets at UAFA?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 4:34 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mentalist
Didn't that occur a few evenings ago when Chelsea had to officially return the Champions League trophy to those muppets at UAFA?
Was it the night before?

Anyway, it's still the same story

BBC