Expatwoman!!

Old May 31st 2009, 11:27 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expatwoman!!

Originally Posted by MataHari
funnily enough, I said something like after not having been on EW for 2 years, I am happy to see the same old bitches still posting on here...
and what did Dark Angel and Geordie Armani reply??

(kidding)
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, TBH, I far prefer being the infiltrator, rather than being the infiltratee...

Just a lifestyle choice.....
Ah one of life's givers
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
All the woman I know on here are members on there...

errrrmmmm were members
Old May 31st 2009, 11:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Ah one of life's givers
Im that kind of guy......

As the good Lord says, it is always better to give than receive....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

(kidding)

Old May 31st 2009, 11:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

(kidding)
it was closed and deleted before anyone could have a say...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:36 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
why would you be a member on here and EW? They are miles apart, no?
Because before I even moved here I had found the site in the UK and it was pretty useful I also met a couple of people that were moving out at the same time and we still best friends now aint we FD

It is pretty useful if you want some info quick too.
Old May 31st 2009, 11:38 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Because before I even moved here I had found the site in the UK and it was pretty useful I also met a couple of people that were moving out at the same time and we still best friends now aint we FD

It is pretty useful if you want some info quick too.
that aside, it is full of airhead muppets though..no?
Old May 31st 2009, 11:41 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Nah I think its full of women that had to give up there pretty good careers to move out here cuz of partners job, therefore turning there once bright and intelligent minds into mush
Old May 31st 2009, 11:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I think its full of women that had to give up there pretty good careers to move out here cuz of partners job, therefore turning there once bright and intelligent minds into mush
So..... aye... Airhead muppets....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

That's me! I think the sun has scrambled my brain.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

BE is better than EW for posting and people here are more mmmm normal i would say.... or more my bag?

But EW is a good source of info coz anything that ladies don't know isn't worth knowing!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:03 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

There's this expatwomen who I see everyday, you probably know her.

She's the one who looks totally amazed when asked for car park money and then gropes around the back seat looking for her handbag for change, even though she has been to the same car park hundreds of times before.

She's the one who insists on parking her 4X4 as near to the supermarket door as possible, usually blocking the road while she manoeuvres into a space meant for a Corolla or waiting for fellow expatwoman to pack her shopping into her car and move off and vacate the parking space.

She's the one who empties her shopping trolley and casually pushes it into the side of the next car.

She's the one who insists on parking in the bus stop so little Johnny does not have to walk the extra 100 metres to school like all the rest of the kids. Meanwhile all the buses are backed up blocking traffic.

She's the one who double parks blocking the road for "just a minute" which always turns into ten.

She's the one who thinks nothing of parking on the pavement, after all that's why we have 4 wheel drive, to get over those nasty kerbs.

She's the one who yells down the phone at anyone who is below her status (that includes 99% of us).

She's the one who can't seem to grasp why tradesmen ignore her calls even after she was "not particularly" rude to them last time.

She's the one who yells at the taxi driver for talking on the phone but is happy to hold conference calls with her entire extended family whilst driving her 4X4.

She's the one in the middle lane doing exactly 100 kph as is not budging for anyone.

Have you seen her?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:30 am
banned

Originally Posted by eylesda

She's the one who looks totally amazed when asked for car park money and then gropes around the back seat looking for her handbag for change, even though she has been to the same car park hundreds of times before.

She's the one who insists on parking her 4X4 as near to the supermarket door as possible, usually blocking the road while she manoeuvres into a space meant for a Corolla or waiting for fellow expatwoman to pack her shopping into her car and move off and vacate the parking space.

She's the one who empties her shopping trolley and casually pushes it into the side of the next car.

She's the one who insists on parking in the bus stop so little Johnny does not have to walk the extra 100 metres to school like all the rest of the kids. Meanwhile all the buses are backed up blocking traffic.

She's the one who double parks blocking the road for "just a minute" which always turns into ten.

She's the one who thinks nothing of parking on the pavement, after all that's why we have 4 wheel drive, to get over those nasty kerbs.

She's the one who yells down the phone at anyone who is below her status (that includes 99% of us).

She's the one who can't seem to grasp why tradesmen ignore her calls even after she was "not particularly" rude to them last time.

She's the one who yells at the taxi driver for talking on the phone but is happy to hold conference calls with her entire extended family whilst driving her 4X4.

She's the one in the middle lane doing exactly 100 kph as is not budging for anyone.

Have you seen her?
you forgot:

she's the one that is now back in Peckham stacking shelves in Tesco's as the underqualified underchieving husband in the financial, construction or real estate sector got made redundant recently...

nobody likes her anymore because she spoke down to everybody and thought she had class..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda

Have you seen her?
Is she the one that asks about taking her car from the UAE to spain just for the summer because they don't hire cars in Spain that are luxurious enough for the said expatwoman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.