Expatwoman!!

Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:14 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expatwoman!!

Originally Posted by MataHari
no thanks...I really cannot be arsed to read any of the stuff that goes on on there...been there done that got the T-shirt...
Beggars appears to be the topic du jour.....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist taking a peep - if you want to know the best way to dust get over there quick . . . .
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:09 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
Couldn't resist taking a peep - if you want to know the best way to dust get over there quick . . . .
surely their slaves dust....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not! Altho there was something about wet dusting so I think maybe they use the maid after she gets out of the pool . . . .
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
Obviously not! Altho there was something about wet dusting so I think maybe they use the maid after she gets out of the pool . . . .
One never ceases to learn...wet dusting....hmmmmmm......would a wet houseboy ...errm male cleaning helper...darn what is the pc term? suffice?

Maybe I should, against all better knowledge (sp?) ask the knowledgeble (sp?) ones on EW.....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:31 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time...even worse is that the poster said the witchcraft works.

What do they put in the coffee at Lime Tree Cafe
Should you not be deleting this thread under rule 8 ....

(you just cannot get good staff )
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
and what did Dark Angel and Geordie Armani reply??

(kidding)

I was banned
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

i just tried to join expatwoman after reading this to see if it really was that bad. You have to state your maital status and how many kids you have, 0 is not an option. So obviously for lazy witches who can't be arsed getting a proper job. Got visions of them with their alice bands and naughtical symbols all over their staypress slacks. Don't think it'll be much use to me
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:35 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ArranLass
i just tried to join expatwoman after reading this to see if it really was that bad. You have to state your maital status and how many kids you have, 0 is not an option. So obviously for lazy witches who can't be arsed getting a proper job. Got visions of them with their alice bands and naughtical symbols all over their staypress slacks. Don't think it'll be much use to me
Ooh, I don't know. You sound bitchy enough to fit right in.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roadking
Ooh, I don't know. You sound bitchy enough to fit right in.
Hmmm, maybe you're right.... Do you think they'd be interested to hear that my maid must be a witch? Lat year I left the duvet covers out for the first time with the sheets for her to make the beds, hadn't left duvets out as was in a hurry and thought she's get them out of the cupboard. When I got home she's put the bottom and top sheets on and then put the whole made up matresses inside the duvet covers. She did three king size beds, she's about four foot two and built like a skelf (we feed her the best scraps you know). She must have used witchcraft as I was breathing through my bum getting them covers back off and I'm a fine strapping lass!

Do you think this is the sort of thing they're looking for?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:30 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, maybe you're right.... Do you think they'd be interested to hear that my maid must be a witch? Lat year I left the duvet covers out for the first time with the sheets for her to make the beds, hadn't left duvets out as was in a hurry and thought she's get them out of the cupboard. When I got home she's put the bottom and top sheets on and then put the whole made up matresses inside the duvet covers. She did three king size beds, she's about four foot two and built like a skelf (we feed her the best scraps you know). She must have used witchcraft as I was breathing through my bum getting them covers back off and I'm a fine strapping lass!

Absolutely, except I'd leave out the bit about feeding your maid, wouldn't want to appear soft.

Breathing through yer bum...
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Aye AL this would be right up their street! lol!

I go on for a nose sometimes but i don't post coz they scare me!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

I was banned

Did you get banned in this last batch. There was about 4-5? who got banned.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

I was banned
who hasn't been banned from ew...the saddos are the ones who constalty go back with multiple personalities on there...and yeah, there is at least one be poster who has more than one ew name, pathetic...

MM, xx
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Did you get banned in this last batch. There was about 4-5? who got banned.
no I was in the Christmas Banning List

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.