Expat community...

Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:18 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat community...

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
I shall politley say perhaps my posts have been taken the wrong way this good evening, commander, I think you say what you think, I have missed this in my last 8 years away from Glasgow, this place is full of fannies with tickets on themselves, I'm not into it, I'm just me, I've lived in loads of different countires with cool jobs, doesn't make me any better than anyone else and will never drive a white Pajero if I live to be a million, if you fancy good craic and a good drink while your mrs is away feel free to call round for a good perhaps intelligent conversation. My irish Dh and you seem to see the planet in the same way, I have not the energy to stalk anyone for christs sake I've to take the dog out at 6am
So, you are not coming on to him?

What about me? Got any glue?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
I shall politley say perhaps my posts have been taken the wrong way this good evening, commander, I think you say what you think, I have missed this in my last 8 years away from Glasgow, this place is full of fannies with tickets on themselves, I'm not into it, I'm just me, I've lived in loads of different countires with cool jobs, doesn't make me any better than anyone else and will never drive a white Pajero if I live to be a million, if you fancy good craic and a good drink while your mrs is away feel free to call round for a good perhaps intelligent conversation. My irish Dh and you seem to see the planet in the same way, I have not the energy to stalk anyone for christs sake I've to take the dog out at 6am
class
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I wish there was more of a expat community here. It would maybe be easier to meet people. I have a pal who stays in Beijing and she has met loads of pals because she stays in a expat community and through her son. Maybe it is easier if you have kids too?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:00 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I wish there was more of a expat community here. It would maybe be easier to meet people. I have a pal who stays in Beijing and she has met loads of pals because she stays in a expat community and through her son. Maybe it is easier if you have kids too?
That sounds great, let's all breed so we can meet! Thanks MrsH, wondered where we were going wrong.

More sex ladies and gents, get to it!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Roadking
That sounds great, let's all breed so we can meet! Thanks MrsH, wondered where we were going wrong.

More sex ladies and gents, get to it!
Ok RK i was just saying i think it's easier to meet people if you have kids! You are soooo sarcastic! I think all that glue is damaging your brain!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:43 pm
If I have to explain...

Ok RK i was just saying i think it's easier to meet people if you have kids! You are soooo sarcastic! I think all that glue is damaging your brain!
It's the only thing holding it together!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:28 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Lanarkwitch, you are officially my favourite person on here...

You just reminded me of the 'chewing the fat' skits..

'Ya couple o fannies'

And I know you were not stalking me, I did have security step up patrols at the seashores/mangrove border..we call it the gaza strip..
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Not smoking helps Mrs chesney...the good 'expats' (god I hate that word) avoid tabbers...
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
Lanarkwitch, you are officially my favourite person on here...

You just reminded me of the 'chewing the fat' skits..

'Ya couple o fannies'

And I know you were not stalking me, I did have security step up patrols at the seashores/mangrove border..we call it the gaza strip..
Also good vieiwing is Still Game, good old Jack and Victor
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

You're so right there! And about meeting people too! If you're female and single no kids it's really difficult to meet people without looking like a slapper.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:43 am
banned

Jack and victor....shiva and TGFKASE....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Not smoking helps Mrs chesney...the good 'expats' (god I hate that word) avoid tabbers...
Oh i see. Maybe thats where i'm going wrong then! I'm knocking it on the head soon!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:34 pm
If I have to explain...

Oh i see. Maybe thats where i'm going wrong then! I'm knocking it on the head soon!
yeah, yeah, heard it all before....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...I was hoping others would do that for me...
just triggered by someone asking 'what's the expat community like'....
That question means ... Is their a quiz night for us foreigners ..
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

nope, the place is full of self serving twats...

BC tries to hang on to the hope that there will one day be a renaissance and everyone will care about each other..

paf..

people come, people go..Dubai is a transient state...
yeah right Commander the expat community here went down the pan when the tosspots arrived

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.