Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The exact same thing happened to me as well...

The exact same thing happened to me as well...

Old Apr 15th 2013, 6:53 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The exact same thing happened to me as well...

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-...ated-1.1170328

Was standing around minding my own business in a public place and out of the blue someone asked me to leave because I was “too handsome to remain there”

If I had a dollar for everytime I "caused issues among females"....

I usually just smile at these things and accept them as part of the game but this is a zinger, even in my books!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 7:01 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The exact same thing happened to me as well...

Public Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice = Ministry of no fun allowed whatsoever.

What a bunch of miserable twunts.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Public Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice = Ministry of no fun allowed whatsoever.
The ex top minister from that place (well the UAE version) drinks in one of the older sports 'clubs' in DXB. Regularly gets wreaked and chats up all the expats ladies. He has even been known to take a piss in the corner of the bar....

Maybe he had enough of his career of being dull and now just goes for it!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Go on the Saudi National Guard!!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 9:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack View Post
The ex top minister from that place (well the UAE version) drinks in one of the older sports 'clubs' in DXB. Regularly gets wreaked and chats up all the expats ladies. He has even been known to take a piss in the corner of the bar....

Maybe he had enough of his career of being dull and now just goes for it!
Ah yes...

Remember a couple of occasions when he was asked to quickly go out and talk to the officers wishing to speak to him, as they were scaring off a few customers who didnt want to drive in whilst an 'official car' appeared to be scoping the joint out..!!!