Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ex wife and her mate are threatening to visit...!!!

Ex wife and her mate are threatening to visit...!!!

Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:43 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ex wife and her mate are threatening to visit...!!!

My ex is threatening to visit me with her mate, and wants to stay in my apartment for a week......

I dont dont have the heart to say to her, "No, you cant come", so am using
the "oh, its frowned upon if single women stay with single men over here, its against local laws, apartment rules blah blah blah...", but does anyone know what the rules & regulations actually are ?

My nosey concierge, would soon notice if I have 2 blondes in my apartment for a week !

Any ideas ?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex wife and her mate are threatening to visit...!!!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
My ex is threatening to visit me with her mate, and wants to stay in my apartment for a week......

the "oh, its frowned upon if single women stay with single men over here, its against local laws, apartment rules blah blah blah...", but does anyone know what the rules & regulations actually are ?

My nosey concierge, would soon notice if I have 2 blondes in my apartment for a week !

Any ideas ?
At the end of the day,you dont need to have an excuse! In the words of the Grange Hill team....JUST SAY NO!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:57 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
At the end of the day,you dont need to have an excuse! In the words of the Grange Hill team....JUST SAY NO!
MD, thank you for the very constructive and detailed advice......did you ever see what happened to Zammo though !
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Any ideas ?
Shariah Law requires that there be either 4 male or 8 female witnessess to the adultery that you are proposing to commit. Therefore, I suggest that you invite a few of us over to make sure that you are successful in obtaining the conviction that you are seeking.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:03 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Shariah Law requires that there be either 4 male or 8 female witnessess to the adultery that you are proposing to commit. Therefore, I suggest that you invite a few of us over to make sure that you are successful in obtaining the conviction that you are seeking.
Its not easy you know, the thought of having two blondes sharing a bed for a week in my apartment.....this is a stressful time for me
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Any ideas ?
I've had that, well sort of, people saying 'Oh I fancy coming over for 3 days as a stopover, can I stay with you', as in people I used to work with etc and not really good mates,

I, like you, just make a stupid excuse up.

Can you not say your have a new girlfriend and she wouldn't like it at all? that'll do it surely?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

tell her you will be away on business
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
or tell her to bugger off
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
or tell her to bugger off
us Geordies would do the latter, I was just trying to be polite! DH's ex wife appeared a few years ago with her sisters and her mother, he mentioned in passing that she might be visiting, I said let me know so we can go home!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Its not easy you know, the thought of having two blondes sharing a bed for a week in my apartment.....this is a stressful time for me
There are serious factors to consider here.

a) How hot is the ex-wife's blonde friend?

b) How fussy is she?

c) How much would it annoy the ex-wife if you got lucky with her buddy?

Ruminate upon these considerations and act accordingly.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Any ideas ?
just ship in another blonde...ex wifey will get the message when she knocks on teh door...

MM, xx
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:31 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
just ship in another blonde...ex wifey will get the message when she knocks on teh door...

MM, xx
Kind of you to offer your services, MM, thanks !
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:33 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I thought of that, but she said she'll book a flexible ticket to fit in with my plans .......she's cunning like that !!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Any ideas ?
send her the link to this thread...
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of you to offer your services, MM, thanks !
ahhh...was thinking more of inselaffen...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.