Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Is everything the world's best in Dubai?

Is everything the world's best in Dubai?

Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:05 pm
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all
Default Is everything the world's best in Dubai?

With the mad rush to make the biggest, tallest and most expensive why then is the telecom industry so far behind?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is everything the world's best in Dubai?

Originally Posted by oh5
With the mad rush to make the biggest, tallest and most expensive why then is the telecom industry so far behind?
I heard today that a local citizen very high up had the biggest cock in the world...
Just waiting for Guinness Book of Records to verify the claim...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I heard today that a local citizen very high up had the biggest cock in the world...
Just waiting for Guinness Book of Records to verify the claim...
This one would just be too easy to comment on, so I will wait for more of a challenge...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
This one would just be too easy to comment on, so I will wait for more of a challenge...
What???You're thinking I'm alocal just like you thought that Indian poster Mamoo was local??? You're wrong again...
Anyway, we had our fun today and your digs are really getting tiresome...
Post something fun or informative from now on...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

What???You're thinking I'm alocal just like you thought that Indian poster Mamoo was local??? You're wrong again...
Anyway, we had our fun today and your digs are really getting tiresome...
Post something fun or informative from now on...
Nah I didnt think for a second that you were a local.
They couldn't handle the humour.
And there was no dig.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

double post
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah I didnt think for a second that you were a local.
They couldn't handle the humour.
And there was no dig.
Either you don't know what you're talking about, or, you think people can't see through you...
I said it already,and now it's the last time, I won't play your stupid game...Forget it...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah I would have been extremely surprised if you were a local.
They couldn't handle the humour, unless they were brought up in the UK.
And there was no dig on the previous post.
Hazard a guess; which part of the UK I'm from then...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Either you don't know what you're talking about, or, you think people can't see through you...
I said it already,and now it's the last time, I won't play your stupid game...Forget it...
Stop getting yourself excited.
There is no arguement here.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wouldn't have the foggiest...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop getting yourself excited.
There is no arguement here.
I said "stupid game", not "argument"...Learn how to read...
And I get an erection everytime I see you...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wouldn't have the foggiest...
Indulge me,love...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

I said "stupid game", not "argument"...Learn how to read...
And I get an erection everytime I see you...
Your getting confused again.
You appeared to be picking an arguement.

So go on, where are you from?
Basingstoke, Basildon or Abu Dhabi?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Skipton.....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your getting confused again.
You appeared to be picking an arguement.

So go on, where are you from?
Basingstoke, Basildon or Abu Dhabi?
You're getting warmer...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.