Euro 2012

Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Euro 2012

Originally Posted by The Dean
Back to original question - Germany would be the surprise this time (youngest squad of average age in whole tournament). That probably means they'll win.

Who said Spain? I can't see it - weaker than for some time, I think. Russia??? Because they beat an Italy who have gone so far downhill that the mountain rescue party have called off the search??? Who have they got that will turn over the others?

Stick to Germany - it's usually a safe bet.
Nobody saying Netherlands much...Germany would have to beat Spain to get to final.

Netherlands would be against Italy / France to get there.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:13 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Individuals who aspire to be football thugs but fail miserably due to their incompetence .
In which case you are wrong, there may be a few wannabees but the vast majority of people go to watch the football have a few beers with their mates and do a bit of tourism not to be thugs
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I went to all the best ones , i missed out on Japan / Korea because i was working in Abu Dhabi and no i'm not on a ban . I will be nowhere near Qatar in 2022 that's for sure.

My mates still got that scar on his arse from that Dutchman though
Dutch never struck me as arse stabbers, thought that was mainly the Turks, but hey ho.

You mean to say you don't want to still be in Qatar in 10 years time? You've changed your tune.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Nobody saying Netherlands much...Germany would have to beat Spain to get to final.

Netherlands would be against Italy / France to get there.
Netherlands then.

Italy too disrupted. France too old. Germany too young. England too crap.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
In which case you are wrong, there may be a few wannabees but the vast majority of people go to watch the football have a few beers with their mates and do a bit of tourism not to be thugs
Don't take it too seriously lad .
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Netherlands then.

You might not be too far wrong there , it'll take a good side to beat the Dutch , they've got class all over the park and a bit of bite to go with it as well .

The only thing that usually stops Holland is themselves .
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Netherlands then.

Look at the spreadsheet I did, if you predict enough results to get the top two teams you think for each group then it shows which side of the final they come from and who they'll probably play....

I think France / Netherlands for one semi and Spain / Germany for the other.

Spain / France final

France win.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:27 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the spreadsheet I did, if you predict enough results to get the top two teams you think for each group then it shows which side of the final they come from and who they'll probably play....

I think France / Netherlands for one semi and Spain / Germany for the other.

Spain / France final

France win.
I got Czech v France and Spain v Germany for a Spain v France Final but think Spain will be too good for the froggies
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
I got Czech v France and Spain v Germany for a Spain v France Final but think Spain will be too good for the froggies
Czechs to beat Netherlands?

Brave call.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

England will beat France
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:36 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Czechs to beat Netherlands?

Brave call.
time will tell
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:37 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

England will beat France
Had that as 0-0
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

I've drawn Holland in the office sweep......and I reckon Van Persie's a good bet for top scorer
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

My mate got stabbed in the arse in a bar...he couldn't sit down for a month !
How queer
Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:53 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon Spain are past their peak and even though the Germans are young they have been in the ascendancy for a few years already. Netherlands will knock out France in the other game setting it up for a Germany v Netherlands final...

It pains me to say this but I think the Germans will win..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.