Euro 2012

Old Jun 24th 2012, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2012

Originally Posted by The Dean
It has nothing to do with the ref - it was a light-hearted reference to the fact that a significant number of the current German squad are of non-German origin. That is all.
you know that because you created it then?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by saudiflares
fact maybe but some clever c.unt has obviously decided to highlight it with that naff screen shot. I'm not normally overly PC myself but no need for that.

one love n all
No need to point out that the German team is made up of a bunch of foreigners? Why not? Nothing to do with political correctness, it's just a statement of fact through image.

Would you rather we all just sang "Two World Wars and one World Cup"
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
No need to point out that the German team is made up of a bunch of foreigners? Why not? Nothing to do with political correctness, it's just a statement of fact through image.

Would you rather we all just sang "Two World Wars and one World Cup"
Define 'foreigner'

think they are German as guuuuude mentioned before
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Define 'foreigner'

think they are German as guuuuude mentioned before
I don't understand your issue? Are you a Turk-German or something and take this a bit personally?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez! It's football - one country versus another and banter is all part of it.

Why do people go out of their way to be offended about this? Perhaps be offended by the overt racism in Ukraine, rather than a piss take of the team England are playing tonight?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
, rather than a piss take of the team England are playing tonight?
schoolboy(girl) error
Old Jun 24th 2012, 9:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

schoolboy(girl) error
Quite! The team England may play if we manage to beat the wops tonight.

My brain goes to pieces on three hours sleep.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Quite! The team England may play if we manage to beat the wops tonight.

My brain goes to pieces on three hours sleep.
Wops????? How dare you?????

Eyties, please, eyties........
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:01 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by The Dean
Wops????? How dare you?????

Eyties, please, eyties........
According to my dad it's wops and dagos. Is eyties more PC?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

According to my dad it's wops and dagos. Is eyties more PC?
No it's more offensive........
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:26 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

A nation of Cowards. 2-0 England, John Terry header after 21 minutes and Rooney in the last 5 after we have shit ourselves for 65 Minutes have no nails left and have drunk 10 shots to calm the nerves.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:32 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by britexpat76
A nation of Cowards. 2-0 England, John Terry header after 21 minutes and Rooney in the last 5 after we have shit ourselves for 65 Minutes have no nails left and have drunk 10 shots to calm the nerves.
You really expect Terry to score? About time he did something of note as he's been decidely average so far.

I'd like to see Walcott and Carroll on at some point as they are fast and should run rings around an italian team that are mostly either ageing or inexperienced.

I just hope it doesn't go to extra time or the dreaded penalties.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:39 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

You really expect Terry to score? About time he did something of note as he's been decidely average so far.

I'd like to see Walcott and Carroll on at some point as they are fast and should run rings around an italian team that are mostly either ageing or inexperienced.

I just hope it doesn't go to extra time or the dreaded penalties.
I hate the racist arsehole, but against Ukraine thought he had an excellent game and he owes this nation something for putting up with all his shit over the years. Scoring a goal in the Euro's will pay us back a little of what he owes.

I also fear you last comments could be true, but I am trying to stay optimistic........Or is it called blind faith?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Oh come on Meow, I know you hate him but he's not been average. He looked slow in that on chase for a ball against France but he's run the defence with Hart and Lescott very well.

He may be a prick but his commitment is second to none.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:50 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Scamp
Oh come on Meow, I know you hate him but he's not been average. He looked slow in that on chase for a ball against France but he's run the defence with Hart and Lescott very well.

He may be a prick but his commitment is second to none.
I loathe him, but he really hasn't been great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.